Beach Enclave’s signature design is present throughout this 7,000-plus-square-foot, five-bedroom villa. This design ethos features a seamless philosophy of combining indoor and outdoor living spaces with generous, concealable sliding glass doors, an expansive infinity pool, an outdoor kitchen and barbeque, outdoor bar and dining areas, a beach lounge with an outdoor shower and an open kitchen designed for entertaining.
This layout is available with five bedrooms in the main villa, plus two suites in a separate garden cottage.
Pay 5 Nights Stay 7 Nights
Book your stay at Beach Enclave with Rental Escapes for 5 nights and get your 6th and 7th night free in addition to a $100 resort credit per bedroom per night.
Contact a villa specialist for more information.
Offer valid from 2022-12-02 to 2023-03-31
For travel between 2023-04-14 and 2023-12-18
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 6 2023 to Apr 19 2023||$8,710 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 20 2023 to Aug 31 2023||$8,269 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2023 to Dec 17 2023||$7,166 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2023 to Dec 25 2023||$11,356 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$13,671 per Night||10 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$500 per Day||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
This seven-bedroom beachfront villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including butler services, daily housekeeping
• Transfer from Providenciales Airport to the villa.
• Signature drink on arrival.
• Welcome pack, provisions, coffee and tea.
• Daily delivery of freshly baked breakfast pastries.
• Daily pool and beach set-up.
• 24-hour fitness center
• Continental breakfast
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes private Chef services (full-day or for specific meals)
• Holistic stays in partnership with retreat yoga and wellness studio, including healthy menu items, fresh juices and private wellness sessions such as yoga and tai-chi.
• Private boat charters, including privileged use of our Hinckley picnic boat and Glacier Bay 260 runner.
• Private dinner on the beach, evening bonfire and or fireworks.
• Custom private island tours and experiences including kite surfing, island hopping, fishing and paddleboarding.
• Pre-arrival and during-stay villa provisioning.
• Rental car booking, with pick-up and drop-off on property.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||Main Villa | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main Villa | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Main Villa | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Cottage | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Cottage | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 8 | Half||Toilet||Main Villa|
Beach Enclave Long Bay, Turks & Caicos
Ranging in size from five to seven bedrooms, and from 7,800 to 8,100 square feet, Beach Enclave Long Bay villas are located at the private and protected East end of the bay. Sited to take maximum advantage of the island's gentle tradewinds and views, each villa is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, ensuring both privacy and a picture-perfect setting.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Nestled beside a cliff yet still overlooking the azures of the ocean, The Bluff Bar offers a quintessential beach bar experience. The luxuriousness and beauty that surrounds Beach Enclave also extends to The Bluff Bar's North Shore locale. As beach revelers relax amid soft island breezes, attendants will cater to their every need, from cool towels and fruit-infused water to locally sourced food and drinks. Breakfast is served from mid-June to Labor Day, 8 AM to 9:30 AM. Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 1:30 PM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Dinner is served Saturday to Thursday from 6 PM to 8 PM and Thursday from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• Enjoy the very best of fresh produce, homemade pasta, artisan gelato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie at Provence, all inspired by Chef Eric's French/Italian heritage. Be sure to request a seat at the Chef's Table for dinner! Open daily for dinner and on Sunday for brunch.
• Enjoy a Mediterranean-Caribbean dinner menu at Coco Bistro featuring organic herbs and ingredients grown in the restaurant's private garden. The open-air dining room offers cool breezes and a laid-back atmosphere. Closed on Mondays. Reservations one month in advance strongly recommended.
• Score a seat at The Caicos Cafe, on the open-air patio for Caribbean seafood kicked up with Italian flavors.
• From the sleek Carrara marble bar to the massive clay oven, the extensive wine list to the sparkling water, at Via Veneto, every surface, taste, and detail was directly sourced from Italy, even the staff was brought over from Italia! Open for dinner. Closed on Thursdays.
• Located right on Turtle Cove Marina, with a kid-friendly menu, Sharkbite Bar & Grill and its casual atmosphere is a local favorite. And if you choose to sit outdoors, keep your eyes out for sharks circling in the area, quite an exciting sight! Open for lunch and dinner.
• Located in the Regent Village shopping area, Le Bouchon du Village serves fresh local fish daily, paired with a great wine list. Open for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
Jul 4, 2022
I will describe the villa in a minute (which was amazing), but I wanted to first make sure to tell you what an amazing house manager beach enclave has (its not just villa 8, he works at all the beach enclave properties). Sonom was truly amazing!! I could go on and on about how attentive he was, attending to our every need, but will just describe one thing he did. One of the people in our group was turning 60 and I asked sonom to help us get a cake, to go along with the private chef dinner we ordered. He went above and beyond. When we woke up, there was a conch shell on the table painted with “happy birthday Traci” on it. He then set up a table on the beach for us, with a bonfire, candles, flowers, etc. where the chef served our dinner. he even got marshmallows for us to toast over the bonfire. Sonom truly met every need before we even asked. The breakfasts he made us each day were outstanding and he made numerous grocery store runs for us during the week. There was even construction delays out on the highway the day we took a boat ride and he led us in his car to the pickup point so we couldn’t get lost. Truly an amazing host! Now, about the house. We had an amazing trip to Beach Enclave 8! The villa was beautiful. Right on the beach with great views of the ocean, and an incredible breeze. We sat outside for hours without ever getting hot. The villa was well-appointed, and the rooms spacious. Beautiful property. We would all go back in a heartbeat! The house was beautiful but the service was extraordinary!!
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri