The Silver Thatch Membership offers a number of benefits and services including unlimited use of the Silver Thatch Fitness Centre, business centre, snorkel gear and discounts on restaurants, water sports, boat charters and more.
Welcome to Amoraflora. This truly unique oceanfront villa in Rum Point offers a 'mini-resort' feel for large families or vacationing couples.
Made up of two L-shaped single story villas with a common breezeway to the sea, the combined villa enjoys a 200 foot wide double lot on the sea and has taken full advantage of its width to include four oceanfront suites, a 100 foot wide oceanfront deck, 80 foot long custom swimming pool (25 metre laps) as well as a new 'pickleball' hard court.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 6 2021 to Mar 5 2021||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Mar 6 2021 to Apr 16 2021||$1,350 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||May 29 2021 to Aug 20 2021||$995 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Aug 21 2021 to Nov 5 2021||$750 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Nov 6 2021 to Nov 19 2021||$875 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2021 to Nov 27 2021||$1,175 per Night||6 Nights|
|Low||Nov 28 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$925 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2021 to Dec 26 2021||$1,850 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2021 to Jan 4 2022||$2,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 5 2022 to Mar 5 2022||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Mar 6 2022 to Apr 15 2022||$1,350 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 16 2022 to May 27 2022||$945 per Night||5 Nights|
|Cleaning & Damage Deposit||$500||Flat||Refundable|
|Silver Thatch Membership||10.00%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
SILVER THATCH GUEST SERVICES
• Centralized on-island guest services and welcome centre.
• Unlimited use of Silver Thatch fitness centre (18+ years).
• Business centre access (computers, printer, scanner and FedEx/DHL supplies).
• Proprietary Silver Thatch discount card for savings at area business.
• $100 discount towards Silver Thatch stingray/snorkel charter.
• Complimentary snorkel gear for all guests.
• Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order and hold for check-in.
• Referral to preferred vendors, guest services desk assistance.
• Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up.
• Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day).
• Gilchrist & Soames bath products.
• Pre-stocking of groceries and beverages (delivery fee applies).
• Arrange Chef, cook and babysitting services and family photography.
• Free check-out convenience items from pack-n-plays to booster seats plus Apple TV's and more.
• Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
• Weddings and small events limited to 18 guests total.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 (Half)||Toilet|
The entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman. The homes on the oceanfront in Rum Point offer great reef protected snorkeling. The beaches usually have plenty of white sand, but also can have spots of rocky 'ironshore' with natural rock formations. The closer you get to Rum Point, usually the sandier the beach as well as swimming. Either way, with the abundant marine life we have in the water, you will want to wear foot protection (pool shoes or fins). The prevailing breeze (trade winds) from the east also makes flying insects less of a nuisance - many of the homes in Rum Point don’t even need a screened porch.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many water sports, a restaurant bar and grill, a gift shop, and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also near Rum Point is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar and marina
Lastly, we have two large resorts in the east end (Morritts and the Reef) that offer manicured beaches as well as restaurants, a modern grocery store, liquor store, gift shops, a Subway sandwich shop, and a cafe/pastry shop. These two resorts also offer scuba, snorkel trips, jet skis, windsurfing, kite boarding, ocean front pools and bar service.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097