Nestled within beautifully landscaped gardens on the southeastern end of Jumby Bay, Turtle Crossing offers breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and mainland Antigua. The seven-bedroom private estate exudes a welcoming residential feel. With interior spaces inspired by the spirit of travel and an unmistakably modern aesthetic, this beautiful home mixes eclectic furnishings with treasures and mementos collected from near and far. Unique local artwork and plush, vibrantly hued pillows accent the neutral shades of the home's elegantly made beds, chairs and sofas. A spacious master bedroom offers a private outer courtyard, while four of the guest rooms have balconies. The home's most special feature is a magnificent third-story tower terrace. This look-out lounge offers panoramic views of Jumby Bay and neighboring islands and is the perfect spot for enjoying sunset cocktails, a good book or a rejuvenating nap.
Guests of Turtle Crossing wake to homemade bread and croissants each morning and usher in evenings with the magical sundown lighting of candles and torches; they have the unique opportunity to feed the local denizens of the estate's own Red-footed Turtle sanctuary; and, have an enviable array of recreational amenities to choose from including a pool, tennis court, fitness center, basketball court and veranda terrace for yoga and Pilates.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Jun 1 2019 to Oct 31 2019||$11,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2019 to Dec 16 2019||$13,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 7 2020 to Apr 7 2020||$17,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 8 2020 to May 31 2020||$13,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$11,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$13,950 per Night||5 Nights|
|Goverment Tax and Service||12.00%|
• Holiday rate are not available, contact a reservations manager for more information.
• $250 per night for adults (over the age of 12). | $215 per night during winter season and $120 per night during spring/summer/fall (age 2 to 12). | Children under age two are free of charge.
• In-room dining (7 AM to 10 PM).
• Housekeeping services (twice daily).
• Cotton robes and Italian linens in rooms.
• 42" TV with NXTV system.
• Telephone with voicemail.
• Flood-lit tennis court.
• Basketball court and fitness centre with elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill and leg press.
• Golf cart available for guest use.
• Three alfresco dining areas.
• Office space with sea view.
• Nespresso machine.
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Imported house wine with all meals and afternoon tea.
• Access to Jumby Bay Beach and Pasture Bay Beach.
• Snorkel gear and guided snorkel tours.
• Use of fitness centre, resort bicycles and two resort pools.
• Evening turndown service.
• The resort's Camp Jumby program is designed to provide our younger guests with special services, amenities and convenience items just for them. There are endless possibilities to explore our unique wildlife and natural surroundings (by bike, beach or water), as well as a vast mix of activities especially tailored for specific age groups.
• Jumby Bay Island is home to the Jumby Bay Hawksbill Turtle Project - the longest running privately funded project of its kind.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 7||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Powder Room||Toilet|
|Bathroom 9 | Powder Room||Toilet|
|Bathroom 10 | Powder Room||Toilet|
Nestled on a 300-acre private Caribbean island two miles from Antigua, Jumby Bay is a secluded haven filled with lush landscapes, stately palm trees and three stunning white sand beaches. After touching down in Antigua, guest are whisked away on a short and scenic private cruise to Jumby Bay Island, making it one of the most desirable and exclusive private retreats in the Caribbean.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097