A gorgeous beachfront escape, Poinciana offers luxurious comfort paired with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The beautiful home, which exudes a warm and elegant residential atmosphere, is decorated in classic West Indian furnishings and features cathedral ceilings and terracotta tiles throughout.
The two bedroom private villa presents a large modern kitchen, dining area, family room with television and spacious living area. An expansive outdoor terrace with lounge and dining areas offers views of Bird Island and several other uninhabited isles dotting the wide blue ocean. Rolling lawns flow from Poinciana's refreshing pool area down to the sandy beach below.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Winter||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 14 2021||$6,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 15 2021 to May 31 2021||$5,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$4,550 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$5,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Holiday rates are not available, please inquire.
Rates based on single or double occupancy. $250 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $215 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through winter. $250 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $120 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through summer.
Poinciana is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals served in the resort restaurants (Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner).
• Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor.
• Motorized and non-motorized water-sports: Water-skiing, windsurfing, wake-boarding, kayaks, paddle-boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
• Bicycles, three tennis courts, two pools, fitness center, yoga pavilion
• High-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
• Housekeeping services twice daily.
• In-room dining available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
• Golf cart
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private chef
• Round-trip Airport transfers in private car.
|Master Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests|
|Second Bedroom||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Master Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
|Second Bathroom||Toilet, Shower|
Jumby Bay Tennis Club:
The Jumby Bay Tennis Club is comprised of three courts, two of which can be lit for evening play. Courtside amenities include complimentary iced water, sports beverages and towels. Director of Tennis and resident pro, Jerry Williams, is a Davis Cup veteran and has played with the world's top-ranked players, including Steffi Graf, Chanda Rubin and Mary Pierce, all of whom have been guests at Jumby Bay.
Cedar Valley Golf Course:
The beautifully constructed Cedar Valley Golf Course was designed and built by Ralf Aldridge, opening with just nine holes in 1970 and completed its 18 holes course in 1977 as Antigua's sole 18 hole championship golf course. This beautiful par 70, 6157-yard golf course lies amidst mature tropical tree vistas on hills and the Caribbean Sea, providing an enjoyable and challenging game of golf. It accommodates players of all skill levels within a breathtaking scenery for a memorable golfing experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097