As gorgeous and vibrant as its namesake, this three-bedroom Caribbean getaway is a popular choice for families. Terraced over beautiful Jumby Bay Beach, the beachfront villa offers relaxed luxury, tropical surroundings and exceptional amenities. With its quiet courtyard, the residence cultivates a serene sense of relaxation.
Outfitted with floor-to-ceiling doors to capture the cooling trade winds and stunning ocean views, the main floor features a spacious master suite, guest bedroom with two twin beds, well-appointed kitchen, comfortable living room, and indoor and outdoor gardens. A staircase spirals up to a second floor which presents a third bedroom.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Jun 1 2020 to Oct 31 2020||$5,800 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2020 to Dec 16 2020||$5,050 per Night||5 Nights|
|Winter||Jan 7 2021 to Apr 14 2021||$7,450 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 15 2021 to May 31 2021||$5,650 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$5,800 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$5,050 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Holiday rates are not available, please inquire.
Rates based on single or double occupancy. $250 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $215 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through winter. $250 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $120 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through summer.
Bougainvilla is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals served in the resort restaurants (Gourmet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner).
• Cocktails, house wines by the glass & liquor.
• Motorized and non-motorized water-sports: Water-skiing, windsurfing, wake-boarding, kayaks, paddle-boards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
• Bicycles, three tennis courts, two pools, fitness center, yoga pavilion
• High-speed WiFi throughout Jumby Bay Island
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
• Housekeeping services twice daily.
• In-room dining available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private chef
• Round-trip Airport transfers in private car.
|Suite 1 (Master)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 (Master)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
Jumby Bay Tennis Club:
The Jumby Bay Tennis Club is comprised of three courts, two of which can be lit for evening play. Court side amenities include complimentary iced water, sports beverages and towels. Director of Tennis and resident pro, Jerry Williams, is a Davis Cup veteran, and has played with the world's top-ranked players, including Steffi Graf, Chanda Rubin and Mary Pierce, all of whom have been guests at Jumby Bay.
Cedar Valley Golf Course:
The beautifully constructed Cedar Valley Golf Course was designed and built by Ralf Aldridge, opening with just nine holes in 1970 and completed its 18 holes course in 1977 as Antigua's sole 18 hole championship golf course. This beautiful par 70, 6157-yard golf course lies amidst mature tropical tree vistas on hills and the Caribbean Sea, providing an enjoyable and challenging game of golf. It accommodates players of all skill levels within a breathtaking scenery for a memorable golfing experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097