Overlooking an expanse of rice terraces just north of Umalas village, and a few kilometres from Bali's famed sunset and surf beaches, Umah Daun - Indonesian for 'leaf house' - stands out from the crowd with its distinctive, elegantly bowed roofs. Within a series of pavilions curved around a large swimming pool, kids wading pool and entertainment bale are five large bedroom suites, formal living and dining rooms, a gourmet kitchen, media room, pool room, library, kids' playroom and tree house. Such generous accommodation will appeal to extended families or groups of friends seeking a peaceful location within easy reach of Seminyak's lively shopping and restaurant scene. Umah Daun is also perfect for weddings and other special celebrations.Read More
|Tax | Service charge||15.50%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Poolside dining bale with table for 12.
• Media room with leather armchairs and sofas, a 60" TV, DVD player and SONOS Playbar sound system.
• An extensive suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, western, children's meals; special and dietary requests accommodated; dinner parties can be catered. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
• Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 40 people standing (30 people sitting).
• Wireless internet access.
• Car and driver at a special rate of $35 per day (for eight hours, gas is extra).
• Welcome drink and fruit basket.
• Turndown services.
• Personal services by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants.
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
|Suite 1 | Jakaranda||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Jasmine||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Gardenia||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Waterlily||2 Single
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Morning Glory||2 Single
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Jakaranda||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Jasmine||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Gardenia||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Waterlily||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Morning Glory||Toilet, Shower|
Overlooking an expanse of working rice fields, Umah Daun rests at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet Balinese residential area just north of the village of Umalas. ATM's, a mini-mart, a bakery and a health food store are within walking distance, and it is only a five-kilometre drive to Seminyak’s chic shops and restaurants, or seven to surfing hot-spot Berawa Beach.
4 km to Batubelig Beach and Petitenget.
5 km to Seminyak Square.
7 km to Berawa Beach.
8 km to Echo Beach.
11 km to Kuta.
13 km to Tanah Lot Temple.
14 km to Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS).
30 km to Ubud.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097