COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Overlooking an expanse of rice terraces just north of Umalas village, and a few kilometres from Bali's famed sunset and surf beaches, Umah Daun - Indonesian for 'leaf house' - stands out from the crowd with its distinctive, elegantly bowed roofs. Within a series of pavilions curved around a large swimming pool, kids wading pool and entertainment bale are five large bedroom suites, formal living and dining rooms, a gourmet kitchen, media room, pool room, library, kids' playroom and tree house. Such generous accommodation will appeal to extended families or groups of friends seeking a peaceful location within easy reach of Seminyak's lively shopping and restaurant scene. Umah Daun is also perfect for weddings and other special celebrations.
• Poolside dining bale with table for 12.
• Media room with leather armchairs and sofas, a 60" TV, DVD player and SONOS Playbar sound system.
• An extensive suggestion menu of Balinese, Indonesian, western, children's meals; special and dietary requests accommodated; dinner parties can be catered. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
• Suitable for weddings and events up to a maximum of 40 people standing (30 people sitting).
• Wireless internet access.
• Car and driver at a special rate of $35 per day (for eight hours, gas is extra).
• Welcome drink and fruit basket.
• Turndown services.
• Personal services by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants.
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
Overlooking an expanse of working rice fields, Umah Daun rests at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet Balinese residential area just north of the village of Umalas. ATM's, a mini-mart, a bakery and a health food store are within walking distance, and it is only a five-kilometre drive to Seminyak’s chic shops and restaurants, or seven to surfing hot-spot Berawa Beach.
4 km to Batubelig Beach and Petitenget.
5 km to Seminyak Square.
7 km to Berawa Beach.
8 km to Echo Beach.
11 km to Kuta.
13 km to Tanah Lot Temple.
14 km to Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS).
30 km to Ubud.