RENTAL ESCAPES EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE Book your next vacation at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe with Rental Escapes and receive a Gourmet Dinner with Private Chef! See below for additional information or contact a reservations manager.
Welcome to Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, the first and only AAA Five Diamond mountain resort in California. Inspired by the mountains, lodging at this resort includes luxurious guestrooms and suites with in-room gas fireplaces.
The well-appointed accommodations sleep up to eight guests and offers exceptional views of the pool and Sierra Nevada beyond. The kitchen is fully equipped with granite counter tops, Sub Zero wine chiller and fridge, Wolf range, oven and convection microwave. Relax in the living area equipped with a beautiful gas fireplace, the perfect setting for unwinding after a full day of skiing.
• Year-round accessible covered balcony overlooking the mountain slopes and pool area or sweeping views of Martis Valley
• Dining room seating for six with adjacent counter seating for three
Guests of the Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe will have access to the following onsite amenities:
• The year-round heated outdoor pool with two oversize jetted hot tubs and a kids wading pool
• The state of the art fitness centre with daily group exercise classes in the studio (for guests age 18+)
• the Spa's relaxation area including a steam room, cool mist shower, dry sauna, whirlpool and heated outdoor adult-only Spa lap pool
• 24-hour computer access in the business centre
• Daily newspaper delivery
• Complimentary in-room coffee and team
The Rental Escapes Exclusive Package includes one private gourmet dinner in your residence! Includes personalized menu, grocery purchase, food preparation, table service and clean up. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
• Revolutionary in its simplicity, the culinarians in Manzanita begin their journey with a fundamental yet creative approach. They conceptualize the menu by sourcing the finest in season ingredients, then manipulate them to create diverse flavor profiles. The end result is an artistically presented, seemingly familiar dish, presented with a new twist.
• The Backyard Bar & BBQ offers guests a year-round casual dining experience on the back patio with ski-in/ski-out outdoor dining in the winter and poolside service during the summer. Enjoy a 'blues, brews and BBQ' concept with a menu offering traditional barbecue favorites including St Louis smoked ribs, brisket and pulled pork sandwiches cooked with an onsite smoker, a selection of house-made barbecue sauces, wood-fired oven-baked pizzas, traditional burgers and bratwurst along with home-style side dishes and desserts. A seasonal beverage program with saloon-inspired cocktails and local craft beer selections are also available.
• Relax and enjoy the warmth and ambiance of the Living Room. Warm yourself near the fireplace or take in the sweeping views of Martis Valley, the fire pit and the slopes while enjoying contemporary light fare, entrees, cocktails and an extensive wine list.
• Cafe Blue features fresh pressed juices, signature house-made Paninis and pastries and coffee beverages. Cafe Blue is located in the upper lobby of the resort offering convenient counter-service and cafe seating to guests overlooking the back patio of the resort.
Awake the senses, soothe the body and renew the spirit with pampering treatments at this Lake Tahoe resort and spa. After a day of skiing or snow shoeing amid California's natural beauty, the spa awaits; warm up by the fireplace, detox in the dry-heat lodge or lift your spirits in the eucalyptus steam room. The resort retreat features 17 treatment rooms hosting locally inspired therapies, a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a heated lap pool overlooking the slopes.
• Nestled among 600 acres of towering pines and surrounded by beautiful mountain vistas sits Old Greenwood, 18 holes of perfection courtesy of Jack Nicklaus. For the past 40 years, Jack Nicklaus has been revered for his work on the links and now, for his designs of them. Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses have received Jack's highest level of personal attention. Old Greenwood was rated number four among America's finest new 'Upscale Public Courses' by Golf Digest in 2005. And Golf Magazine rated it one of the 10 Best New Public-Access Courses in the Country (February 2005). This Lake Tahoe golf course is scheduled to open in mid-May and typically closes in early October - weather conditions permitting.
• The course at The Golf Club at Gray's Crossing unfolds effortlessly through this Northern California landscape to create an unrivaled golf vacation experience. Gray's Crossing community and the Golf Club at Gray's Crossing were recently certified as only the second Audubon International Gold Signature Sanctuary in the entire state of California. This is the highest level of achievement for all of Audubon International's environmental programs. All of the club's buildings were built to LEED certification using energy and water saving ideas, as well as reclaimed and recycled materials. The Lake Tahoe Golf Course was built to keep important wildlife habitat and corridors permanently open, and an absolute minimum of turf/grass was used save on maintenance cost as well as water use. The intention was to create a Lake Tahoe golf community that would blend into the surrounding Sierra Landscape with minimal impact.
More than three million people visit Lake Tahoe each year, drawn by its pristine natural beauty and promise of year-round outdoor adventure. A favorite with families, Lake Tahoe offers skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling and other activities, all set against the beauty of North America’s largest alpine lake. Ten minutes north, tucked mid-mountain at Northstar California Resort, is The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe, where guests will find the ideal destination for their annual family vacation and Ladies and Gentlemen to assist with creating the perfect itinerary.