To the nature lover, the Val d'Orcia offers peaceful sceneries scattered with golden wheat and sunflowers fields that spread as far as the eye can see. Thanks to the geographical position with the treasures of Umbria to the east, and those of Northern Lazio to the south, this area of Tuscany is a great attraction for thousands of tourists who every year enjoy its unspoiled beauty. Val d'Orcia, which in 2004 became a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is an area ideal for a holiday enriched with plenty of history, good food, art and nature. Nestled in this paradise, Villa Rosenzia looks like a precious gem set in the Tuscan jewel
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Dec 31 - Mar 11, 2022||Dec 31 2021 to Mar 11 2022||7 Nights|
|Mar 12 - Apr 15, 2022||Mar 12 2022 to Apr 15 2022||€20,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 16 - Apr 22, 2022||Apr 16 2022 to Apr 22 2022||€22,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 23 - May 20, 2022||Apr 23 2022 to May 20 2022||€20,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 21 - Jun 17, 2022||May 21 2022 to Jun 17 2022||€22,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 18 - Aug 26, 2022||Jun 18 2022 to Aug 26 2022||€24,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 27 - Sep 23, 2022||Aug 27 2022 to Sep 23 2022||€22,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 24 - Dec 16, 2022||Sep 24 2022 to Dec 16 2022||€20,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 17 - Jan 6, 2023||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 6 2023||€24,800 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€4,000 Flat|
|Tourist Tax€1/person/night. Children under 11 are exempt||€1 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Please inquire for stays less than 7 nights. Additional beds can be added at a charge for up to two children under the age of 8.
Rosenzia is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Bocce court
• Water, gas and final cleaning
• Daily Continental breakfast, from Monday to Sunday, 8:30 am-10.30 am
• Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoor and outdoor)
• Daily housekeeping service 3 hrs/day, included Sunday
• Mid-week change of linen (Wed)
• Daily change of bath and pool towels
• Full gardening and pool cleaning service
• Vegetable garden
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Mandatory Electricity, heating and A/C cost €600/1000/1200/week (depending on season) – to be paid with balance
• Breakfast extra requests (international food, like salmon, packaged free of gluten food, and similar)
• Extra housekeeping
• Cook services
• Cost of food and beverages
• Personal laundry service
• Pre-stocking service
|Bedroom 1||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 8||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 9||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 10||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
• Nearest Airport: Florence Peretola 1 h 32 min
• Nearest serviced town: 4 min
• Nearest major city: Siena 1 h
• Driving time estimated by Google Maps
The impressive views of Val d'Orcia, which inspired so many Renaissance painters, is dotted with little villages, castles, abbeys and hamlets, each telling a fascinating ancient story. Time here can still pass slowly and you can enjoy every second of it.
Visit the famous town of Montalcino, best-known for the distinguished Brunello red wine, and the artistic jewel town of Pienza, which was used as a backdrop to Franco Zeffirelli’s masterpiece: “Romeo and Juliet”. The walled hilltop medieval town of Montepulciano, the picturesque Cetona, the charming thermal villages of San Casciano dei Bagni and Bagno Vignoni are also well worth a visit.
To explore Florence on a day trip, the best way is to leave your car at the Chiusi-Chianciano train station and hop on one of the many trains to Florence - Santa Maria Novella Station (they run every hour and in less than two hours you are in Florence’s historical center). For the updated schedule please visit Trenitalia Official Website
WHERE TO EAT
• La Grotta - A classic restaurant with refined dishes and a great selection of Vino Nobile wines. Specialties include homemade pici (fresh pasta), with duck ragù and white truffle.
• Loc. San Biagio, Montepulciano - +39 0578 757 607
• Ristorante Daniela - Tuscan cuisine at its best make this one of the favorite spots for locals. Say hi to Daniela and tell her Bravo sent you!
• Piazza Matteotti 7, San Casciano dei Bagni - +39 0578 580 41
• La Frateria - Fine dining in one of the most elegant and romantic restaurants in the area with prix fix and a-la-carte menus. Beautifully set in a historical convent.
• Convento di San Francesco 2, Cetona - +39 0578 238 261
• Boccon divino - Great local food and stunning view from the terrace. If you come with a large group, you may want to try the very reasonable priced tasting menu for the table.
• Via Traversa dei Monti 201, Montalcino - +39 0577 848 233
• Latte di Luna - Rustic trattoria serving excellent local cuisine, homemade pasta and meats. Popular with the locals for the roasted pig. In summer, outdoor seating in the piazza is available.
• Via San Carlo 2-4, Pienza - +39 0578 748 606
WHERE TO SHOP
• Food specialties - La Cornucopia, our favorite among the many retailers of artisanal food products in the area, with a wide selection of wines, pasta, olive oil, locally made Pecorino cheeses, honey and sweets.
• Piazza Martiri della Libertà 2, Pienza - +39 0578 748 150
• Le Potassine - wide selection of local wines with particular focus on Brunello, and typical farm products. Added value: they can ship abroad with home delivery.
• Piazza Garibaldi 6, Montalcino - +39 0577 152 3970
• Silvana Cugusi’s cheeses are a specialty well worth bringing home.
• Strada Statale 146, Montepulciano - +39 0578 757 558.
• Leather goods - Officine 904, a family-run company producing some of the most versatile bags in Italy.
• Via Dogali 16 Pienza - +39 0578 190 0817
• Hortus Mirabilis - Herbalist's shop selling natural remedies for general well-being and for almost any medical condition.
• Piazza delle sorgenti 35/A, Bagno Vignoni - +39 0577 888 944
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097