Perched right over the clear waters of the Aegean, Khaleesi finds space as an astonishing private property situated literally in between the beaches of Paranga and Paradise, both easily reachable from the estate. The waterfront location provides extensive views over the sea, all the way across to the neighboring islands of Paros and Naxos, while the southwestern position of the property itself allows guests to be with reasonable distance from Mykonos Town and the most popular southern beaches of the island.
A lush, flawlessly maintained garden lines the pool terrace of the two properties, each with a swimming pool and smaller Jacuzzi/children's pool just a few steps away. The modern approach of the materials fitted and furnishing featured throughout blend with the surrounding nature where large beautiful rocks were left in their original position and encompassed in the properties' outdoor spaces. A large dining area can be found adjacent to each swimming pool, enhance by the four individual dining areas located on the upper terrace of each villa, while smart living areas and relaxation spots are scattered throughout the premises.
Indoors each property boasts a similar approach, directed towards a luxurious experience with top of the-line amenities. Each villa features an entrance level with living areas and kitchen while all bedrooms are located on the lower level, all spilling out onto the outdoors. The furnishing, fittings and finishing are kin to a luxury boutique hotel, where the details are all oriented towards pure quality and seamless enjoyment of the property at any time of the day.
As one of the largest private properties available on the island Khaleesi sets a new benchmark on the market, providing a solution for large groups looking to spend their time together on the island in a refined ambiance with all comforts and in a unique location. The ample outdoor spaces and presence of a church also make it undeniably eligible for wedding celebrations or events in general.
Restaurants | Bars
• For those looking to find an alternative place, Alemagou plays a dominant role in a shortlist of choices. Conceived on a tucked away cove on Ftelia, it has become one of the island favorites thanks to a unique approach and great vibes, with a natural surrounding and an overall laid back atmosphere throughout the restaurant, friendly staff and good choice of delicacies from its refined cuisine.
• A lovely waterfront restaurant in the quiet Agios Ioannis area, Beefbar on the Coast located inside the Bill & Coo Coast Hotel. The perfect place for all day relaxation, the restaurant offers also private beach gazebos and service. The menu takes inspiration from the world-famous Beefbar of Montecarlo, where much emphasis is given to gourmet meats cooked and presented to perfection.
• An uncommon partnership, the world famous restaurant Blue Marlin Ibiza, with renown artisan Executive Chef George Stylianoudakis, sign an unprecedented gastronomic experience of multiple cuisines. Greek local produce are blended and layered in an explosive mouth-watering result, elevating the senses of a deeper self.
• Buddha Bar Beach stretches out on an impressive beachfront terrace within the Santa Marina Hotel in Ornos. Ideally reachable by boat, a perfect venue for a stylish lunch, with the menu features an inspired mix of Asian, south-american and European flavours - all light dishes for a comfortable bite in this laid-back, seaside setting.
• Located by the sea, just a corner before the famous Aleamagou, Farma is the freshest local ingredients from their own garden embraced in the restaurant.
• Fokos Tavern is a great venue with authentic feeling thanks to the typical menu with various surprising dishes. Perfectly fit for those who wish to have a delicious lunch in the small hidden heaven that is Fokos Beach on the northeastern side of the island.
• Ftelia Beach Club is located in sheltered position on the western part of the homonymous beach in Mykonos. The menu is based on the traditional Greek cuisine with a modern touch, enriched with a nice selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
• SantAnna boasts an impressive lagoon pool with luxurious cabanas just in front of Paraga Beach. International DJ sets are expected throughout the summer, two restaurants and 'Dubai style' service and ambiance.
• With an endless view of the open horizon just over Mykonos' Town, 180° Sunset Bar is the right spot for a drink during the sunset. While enjoying inspired cocktails with background chill out music you could relax in one of the most panoramic island’s spot. Casual and informal environment with a nice selection of well prepared cocktails.
• Bonbonniere is a new chic spot is serving locally inspired cuisine during the day on the extensive outdoor terrace that transforms during the evening entertaining island party goers. Part of and internationally renowned nightclub brand it is centrally located, featuring top DJ's and a constant stream of celebrities and some of the world’s most fashionable crowds.
• Located in the historical Pierros' gay bar, Cinderella aims to bring the gay community to a new era. Adorned with large mirror balls hanging from the ceiling as well as an elevated, illuminated dance floor. Psychedelic music, beat-synchronized disco lights and amid the uplifting American disco sounds from the 1970's.