On Gordes' landmark, this beautifully renovated 18th century stone house "Villa Philosophia" welcomes between eight to ten guests with its two outbuildings nestled on five acres of ancient olive groves and lavender fields with a lovely garden. The villa has been restored with taste and authenticity, with all materials having been selected for their soul such as Burgundian stone floors dating to the 17th century or eighteenth century Spanish doors.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Aug 29 - Sep 25, 2021||Aug 29 2021 to Sep 25 2021||€11,166 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 25 - Dec 18, 2021||Sep 26 2021 to Dec 17 2021||€9,591 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 18 - Jan 2, 2022||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 2 2022||€11,166 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 2 - May 28, 2022||Jan 3 2022 to May 27 2022||€9,591 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 28 - Jun 25, 2022||May 28 2022 to Jun 24 2022||€11,166 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 25 - Aug 27, 2022||Jun 25 2022 to Aug 27 2022||€13,791 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 27 - Sep 24, 2022||Aug 28 2022 to Sep 24 2022||€11,166 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 24 - Dec 17, 2022||Sep 25 2022 to Dec 16 2022||€9,591 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 17 - Jan 2, 2023||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 2 2023||€11,166 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 2 - May 27, 2023||Jan 3 2023 to May 27 2023||€9,591 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rentals are done from Sunday to Sunday
4 nights are allowed on request during the low season and for Christmas under quotation.
Villa Philosophia is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping services: Five hours a week - Tuesdays (2.5 hours) and Thursdays (2.5 hours)
• Bed, bath and pool linen provided (hange of house linens on Thursday (on a 2 week rental basis)
• Final cleaning.
• Welcome first necessities (water, juice, bread, cheese, jam, cereals, milk, eggs etc.)
• Meet and greet.
• Pool maintenance once a week.
• Alarm system.
• Electric gate with video phone access.
• The kitchen is home to a gas "La Cornue" piano cooker.
• The villa grounds produce home made olive oil, a lavender field, truffle oaks, orchards (cherry, apricots, and fig), and a garden with seasonal vegetables.
• The pool uses a chlorine-free salt electrolysis system, heated by using solar cells found on the rooftop, and the pool area is decorated with Balinese style elements.
• There is a possibility to turn the pool house into a 7th bedroom that can hold two single beds.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional housekeeping services: 15 euros per hour
• Shopping services.
• Cook or chef in advance.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Double||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Bidet||Main House.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo||Main House.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub||Main House.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Guest House.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Garden Hut.|
At the heart of the Provencal countryside, far from the crowd and the noise, you will enjoy being alone while standing five minutes from Gordes and its small shops as well as the Coustellet farmer's market. Nearby you will find Luberon Natural Park, farmers markets, perched villages, restaurants, bike tours, hot air balloon excursions, hiking, antique markets, lavender fields, truffle markets, and music festivals.
15 minute drive to supermarkets and access to the motorway (beaches (A7) in Cavaillon)
30 minute drive from Avignon (TGV train station, airport, motorway to Spain/Italy)
1 hour drive from Marseilles International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097