Les Noces is a magnificent property nestled on 15 hectares of private land surrounded by nature. Built in the early eighteenth century, this outstanding property was once home to a highly ranked noble during the papal era of Avignon, as well as the famous French philosopher and writer, Albert Camus. Les Noces welcomes up to 15 guests with its seven luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a large heated swimming pool.
There is an entrance hall, half bath room, a large lounge (called the "Orangerie" which is fully air conditioned) with a projector and roll down screen, and also a library, dining room, additional lounge with a fireplace and billiard table, a third living room called the "Winter Lounge", and a fully equipped chef's kitchen.
- Orangerie offers a dining table seating 14 guests comfortably, comfortable modern sofas, a projector and roll down screen, tea and coffee making facilities with a Nespresso machine. The Orangerie can be converted into a dance floor during events such as wedding, anniversary or birthday parties or become a very luxurious boardroom to welcome meetings.
- The billiard room is located between the entrance hall and the Orangerie, equipped with a pool/billard table, decorative authentic marble fireplace and a magnificent wall unit that serves as a bar cabinet and wine cellar behind.
- Another living room known as the "Winter Lounge" is furnished with comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with satellite, a desk and a majestic wood fireplace.
- The kitchen is well equipped with a seating corner with 4 chairs, 4 burners gas and 2 plaques induction, an electric oven, a microwave, U.S fridge, a dishwasher, food processors, percolated coffee machine and Nespresso, kettle, toaster - etc
- Laundry is located next to the kitchen area offering a washing machine, a dryer, iron and iron
The property includes over 5000 sq. meters (over 1.25 acres) of lawn and gardens bordered by a row of
three-hundred-year-old plane trees, providing many shaded areas - ideal for relaxing and outdoor
The swimming pool is heated from 10 th April to 15th October and secured by a sensor alarm, it measures
18 meters x 8 meters (58 feet X 26 feet) and is located on the east side of the house. Surrounded by a grass field, has natural shaded spaces, and a pool house with two toilets, a soccer table and a kitchen/bar area.
A pool-house with 2 toilets, a baby foot, a bar and a kitchenette. A marquis / nomad tent style is displayed during the summer period, ideal for receptions and wedding as well as a place to unwind and relax.
A gas BBQ is also available.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 1 - May 1, 2021||Apr 1 2021 to Apr 30 2021||€15,259 per Week||3 Nights|
|May 1 - Jun 1, 2021||May 1 2021 to May 31 2021||€17,001 per Week||3 Nights|
|Jun 1 - Jul 1, 2021||Jun 1 2021 to Jun 30 2021||€17,883 per Week||3 Nights|
|Jul 1 - Aug 1, 2021||Jul 1 2021 to Jul 31 2021||€19,626 per Week||3 Nights|
|Aug 1 - Sep 1, 2021||Aug 1 2021 to Sep 1 2021||€23,133 per Week||3 Nights|
|Sep 1 - Oct 1, 2021||Sep 2 2021 to Oct 1 2021||€17,883 per Week||3 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Nov 1, 2021||Oct 2 2021 to Nov 1 2021||€15,259 per Week||3 Nights|
|Nov 1 - Apr 1, 2022||Nov 2 2021 to Mar 31 2022||€13,505 per Week||3 Nights|
|Apr 1 - May 1, 2022||Apr 1 2022 to Apr 30 2022||€15,259 per Week||3 Nights|
|May 1 - Jun 1, 2022||May 1 2022 to May 31 2022||€17,001 per Week||3 Nights|
|Jun 1 - Jul 1, 2022||Jun 1 2022 to Jun 30 2022||€17,883 per Week||3 Nights|
|Jul 1 - Aug 1, 2022||Jul 1 2022 to Jul 31 2022||€19,626 per Week||3 Nights|
|Aug 1 - Sep 1, 2022||Aug 1 2022 to Sep 1 2022||€23,133 per Week||3 Nights|
|Sep 1 - Oct 1, 2022||Sep 2 2022 to Oct 1 2022||€17,883 per Week||3 Nights|
|Oct 1 - Nov 1, 2022||Oct 2 2022 to Nov 1 2022||€15,259 per Week||3 Nights|
|Nov 1 - Apr 1, 2023||Nov 2 2022 to Apr 1 2023||€13,505 per Week||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
Les Noces is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services: 10 hours per week
• Final cleaning
• Meet and greet upon arrival
• Welcome basket.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional housekeeping services
• Babysitting services
• Cook services
• Chef services
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1|First Floor||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2|First Floor||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3|First Floor||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4|Second Floor||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5|Second Floor||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6|Second Floor||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7|Second Floor||3 Single||3 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
Ideally located at the border of the Luberon, in the famous town of l'Isle sur La Sorgue renowned worldwide for its Antique and Collectible boutiques, art galleries and not to forget its Sunday market.
Convenient access to Luberon perched villages of Gordes, Menerbes, Lacoste, Bonnieux.
20 km from Avignon: TGV station, museums, Pope's palace, shopping.
70 km from Marseille International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097