Located on the first through third floors, the one bedroom oceanfront suites feature elegant living and dining areas, an oversize master bedroom with en suite bathroom, and semi-private elevator access.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 6 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$510 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Jan 2 2022 to Feb 6 2022||$498 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Feb 7 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$738 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Rates are not available for the holiday season. Inquire with a reservation's agent for more information.
The one-bedroom oceanfront suites at Bianca Sands Grace Bay are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Access to the fitness center and tennis courts
• Bicycle access
• Lounge chairs and umbrellas
• Wireless internet access
• Poolside lounges, towels and umbrellas
• Housekeeping service every 4th day
• Tea and water
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Located on a pristine 300-foot stretch of powder white sand on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, Bianca Sands on Grace Bay is rewriting the rules on island luxury. This luxury, all-suite oasis on four oceanfront acres of silver palms and lush sea grape is the destination-of-choice of sophisticated travelers who delight in the most thoughtful details. From bikes for exploring the island to pool attendants standing ready with cool cocktails, our oceanfront resort promises moment after blissful moment to revel in life's luxuries.
A World of Dining Options, Just Steps Away
• Order a heaping serving of pad thai or a plate of snapper choo chee at Thai Orchid; with over 60 dishes to choose from, you won't go hungry. Open for lunch and dinner, for take-out or dine-in.
• Italian standards get their due at Lupo Bar & Grill, faithfully rendered with homemade pasta, imported cheeses, and other authentic ingredients.
• Looking to impress a date? Treat them to drinks at Blu Bar & Lounge, and rub elbows with prominent locals. Sunday to Wednesday from 5 PM to 12 AM and Thursday to Saturday from 5 PM to 2 AM.
• Delight in a plate of foie gras at Le Bouchon du Village and transport your taste buds to a quiet Parisian street. Open from 11 AM to 10 PM, closed on Sunday.
• With French meats and cheeses, imported wines, and delectable baked goods, Le Comptoir Francais has everything you need for a lovely beachfront picnic. Open daily from 7 AM to 10 PM.
• El Catador allows you to tour the Mediterranean without leaving the block; enjoy hummus, tapas, and more with friends over a game of casino-style roulette. Open from 11 AM to 2 AM, closed on Monday.
Activities & Excursions
Relax and unwind with mobile spa services provided by Teona Spa. Teona is staffed by experienced therapists providing the highest level of massages and spa treatment. Services include indulgent body wraps and scrubs, rejuvenating facials, massages, and nourishing spa rituals using organic essential oils, sea salt, and other nutrient-rich ingredients. Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM, after hour service available upon request.
Chalk Sound National Park offers a unique inland marine lagoon with incredibly-turquoise water and rocky islands. Visitors love to kayak, paddle board or simply sightsee by road this main attraction of Turks & Caicos.
The Caicos Conch Farm is one of the oldest tourist attractions. A close-up look at the life of the iconic creature of the islands: the queen conch. This is the home to see some of the fish and rescued turtles that inhabit the Providenciales.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097