This three-bedroom villa offers outstanding views of the ocean as well as a private location among sand dunes and lush vegetation. The spacious indoor lounge area provides a comfortable indoor dining space, ideal for large get together with family and friends. There is also an alfresco dining table on the private sundeck for outdoor entertaining, as well as a heated swimming pool and sun loungers. Two of the three en suite bedrooms have walk-in closets and direct access to the sundeck, and the third en suite bedroom has views of the surrounding garden area. Two additional children can be accommodated on roll away beds.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 13 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$5,616 per Night||5 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$8,736 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
The COMO Villa is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Welcome amenities
• Signature welcome beverage
• Daily American breakfast at the Terrace Restaurant
• Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
• Non-motorized water sports at the main beach
• Afternoon tea served in the resort library
• Twice a day housekeeping service
• COMO butler 24-hour service
• Participation in daily wellness scheduled activities
• Access to COMO Shambhala Fitness Retreat
• Outdoor tennis courts lit for night-time play, including use of racquets and balls
• Children activities with Play by COMO team
• Private bar and sundeck
• Direct-dial telephone with voicemail
• Yoga mats are available upon request
• Shambhala bathroom amenities
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers
• Half Board Meal Plan (3-course dinner per person per day)
• Full Board Meal Plan (3-course lunch and 3-course dinner per person per day)
• Room service
• Private chef
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
COMO Parrot Cay, Turks & Caicos
From its personalized service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design and island beach, our Turks & Caicos luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. This is because we know that everyone has a different idea of what a beach holiday should comprise.
COMO Parrot Cay is a Caribbean private island resort in the Turks & Caicos - an archipelago of eight principal islands and more than 40 smaller cays, of which Parrot Cay is one. Rich in hidden coves, pristine beaches and reefs, the islands are positioned some 925 kilometres southeast of Miami.
Lotus Lotus features a selection of light dishes including local Caribbean-inspired specialties for lunch and Southeast Asian-inspired menus for dinner.
Terrace Terrace is a light-drenched space, specializing in modern Mediterranean-inspired fare, with a particular focus on Italian cuisine.
In-room Dining For a relaxed meal, we offer in-room dining to be enjoyed in the privacy of your own accommodation. From 7:30 am to 10:30 pm, COMO offers a large selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes including healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine, Asian-inspired palates, Western-style dishes, and local Caribbean delicacies.
Facilities, which are open to 16-year-olds and upwards, include a sweeping yoga room aired by natural breezes, nine treatment rooms, an outdoor Jacuzzi garden, a Pilates studio, double massage rooms and Japanese baths—all in low-lying pavilions overlooking the North Caicos Channel and the surrounding wetlands.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097