In the heart of Bavaro is Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Punta Cana's premier gated community. Guests staying within Cocotal have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pools, restaurants ($) and bars ($). Club facilities may be closed on certain days for private events.
Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant is located right on Bavaro Beach. Guests have access to access to all Beach Club facilities including the beach, restaurants ($) and bars ($).
Welcome to Cocotal Mansion! This property is a combination of two-villas located side by side: Lake View Villa (eight-bedrooms) and Villa Wyss (four-bedrooms).
Lake View Villa is a gorgeous eight-bedroom villa built over two-levels, with a large pool-side terrace, balconies and a rooftop terrace. You can enjoy your own swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well as a screened, outdoor dining room - perfect for those tropical dinners with your family and friends.
The interior is kept in a contemporary Scandinavian style, i.e. simple and minimal decor with all white furniture, which gives the space a clean and modern feel.
All 8 bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom, plenty of closet space, TV and air conditioning - and can be set up with either a king bed or two twin beds. Most bedrooms have access to a balcony or to the terrace by the pool. Six bedrooms are located in the main house and two bedrooms are located in a separate (two-level) guesthouse. The villa has two-master bedrooms with a large terrace and views of the pool, lake and golf course.
The living and dining rooms are the place to lounge and entertain. This space has a 60" TV with cable programming and large, roomy sofas where you can relax and feel at home. The formal dining room is set up with a large dining table that seats sixtreen people comfortably. Or, if you want to dine more casually, you can choose to enjoy your meals outside on the screened-in patio, which seats up to 24-guests.
The spacious kitchen is fully equipped and designed for a real gourmet Chef - which does come included in your villa rental! Your personal Chef is ready to prepare all of your meals as requested and planned prior to your arrival, so you have less to worry about during your vacation (food and beverages are not included).
The villa also has a pool table and an office space with desk and three-office chairs located upstairs in a small nook in the hallway between the bedrooms.
Villa Wyss is a charming single-level villa, which makes it super convenient for multi-generational families and if you are traveling with children. You can enjoy a large garden oasis and private swimming pool with a furnished palapa (an open-sided deck with a roof) island. This is the place to lounge, relax and soak up the sun in complete privacy.
The interior of the villa is kept in a tropical, Bali style with lots of rich wood and warm colors. The living room has beautiful, high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, comfortable furniture, TV and direct access to the patio. The living room also connects with the indoor, formal dining room which seats eight-guests.
The large kitchen with a cooking island is equipped with everything necessary to prepare your meals during your vacation. However, as you have a chef included with Lake View Villa, you will most likely be enjoying all of your meals next door.
Villa Wyss has four-bedrooms, all with high vaulted ceilings, air condition, ceiling fan, TV and closet. The master bedroom has a gorgeous king canopy bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The second and third bedrooms both have a queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The fourth bedroom is the smallest (and coziest) bedroom with a queen bed and a private bathroom with a shower.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large patio has nice outdoor furniture with Bali-style sofas where you can relax in the shade and a dining table. From the patio you have access to your private gym and also to the pool area and backyard. The outdoor dining area includes a kitchen with a unique, wood or charcoal fired Argentinean grill with oven. This casual dining area is covered and seats twelve.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$2,550 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$2,375 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$2,550 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$5,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Feb 25 2024||$2,550 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Feb 26 2024 to Nov 2 2024||$2,200 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Please note that guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club
• Please note that the lake in front of the villa cannot be used for any activities such as swimming, boating, etc.
Cocotal Mansion is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper, Villa Manager and Chef (food & beverages are not included)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|LAKE VIEW VILLA Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7 | Guest House | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 8 | Guest House||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|VILLA WYSS Bedroom 9 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 10||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 12||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|LAKE VIEW VILLA Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 7 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 9 | Half||Toilet||Powder Room.|
|VILLA WYSS Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 11||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 12||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 13||Toilet, Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 14 | Half||Toilet||Powder Room.|
Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Dominican Republic
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Cap Cana is a truly ecological wonderland that includes three miles of beautiful white sand beaches, protected harbour marina only minutes away from one of the best fisheries of the world.
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cuisine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
Activities and Adventures
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing.
Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
Juanillo Beach is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golf Week Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It was also classified in Robb Report's 'Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World' in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions.
The stunning Golden Bear Lodge tennis courts or the beautiful paddle court at the Marina Beach provide an intense and fun workout opportunity.
Bavaro is a tourist area in Punta Cana, located in La Altagracia province, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place also has sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizers. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetable carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
Activities and Adventures
Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three (3) restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards Punta Cana International Airport and on the road to Juanillo/Cap Cana.
Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palm trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has a Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri