All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
Wooden doors swing open to meet you and glass walls fold back at this colourful, art-filled contemporary home at Casa de Campo. Sculptures stand as focal points on both the pool terrace and the coffee table, and bold prints add life to nearly every room. It’s a short drive to resort amenities like the golf course and country club and to one of the prettiest beaches in The Dominican Republic.
Soak in the Caribbean sun on a lounger on the pool terrace, then splash in the pool and hot tub kept private by lush tropical gardens. The terrace also features alfresco sitting and dining areas, and there’s a second of each on a shaded veranda just off the house. Fold back the glass walls to turn the veranda and great room into one indoor-outdoor living area. The dining area sits atop a Moroccan rug, the living area has Popsicle-hued sofas, and the fully equipped kitchen is laid out around an island. There’s also a separate TV lounge just off the great room.
This villa is a short drive from some of the highlights of Casa de Campo: tennis courts, a country club, and two of the best-known golf courses in the Caribbean, Teeth of the Dog and Dye Fore. Spend a day strolling the white sand or splashing in the clear waters of the resort’s private beach, Minitas Beach.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Jun 1 2022 to Aug 31 2022||$2,825 per Night||10 Nights|
|Low Season||Oct 1 2022 to Nov 19 2022||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2022 to Nov 28 2022||$3,875 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low Season||Nov 29 2022 to Dec 19 2022||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$3,875 per Night||10 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 11 2023 to Mar 19 2023||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 20 2023 to Apr 20 2023||$3,875 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 21 2023 to May 31 2023||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low Season||Jun 1 2023 to Aug 31 2023||$2,825 per Night||10 Nights|
|Low Season||Oct 1 2023 to Nov 19 2023||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2023 to Nov 28 2023||$3,875 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low Season||Nov 29 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$2,825 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$3,875 per Night||10 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$3,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Prices shown are rental rates only and do not include the additional 8% gratuity.
• Security deposit equivalent to the amount of one night's stay is required.
Villa Solera is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a cook (breakfast and lunch), housekeeper and waiter
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Villa pre-stocking
• Airport transfer
• Activities and excursions
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Bidet, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complemented perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri