Find your own piece of paradise in Anguilla. Luxury resort villas, each boasting an inviting private pool, offer every indulgence. Exclusivity, privacy, luxury. The most extravagant accommodations are ideal for those who love spacious living. A sun-dappled personal pool and direct beach access let you enjoy the best of both worlds.Read More
EARLY BIRD SPECIALS
Looking to getaway next fall? Book a Pool Villa at Belmond Cap Juluca with Rental Escapes and receive 10% off the rental price.
Blackout dates apply (24 to 27 November 2021). Additional close out dates apply without notice. | Rates and availability are subject to change without notice. | Contact a reservations manager for more information.
Offer valid from 2020-06-01 to 2021-08-31
For travel between 2021-11-07 and 2021-12-16
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Apr 4 2021 to May 31 2021||$4,123 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Jun 1 2021 to Aug 28 2021||$3,643 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Oct 22 2021 to Nov 23 2021||$4,123 per Night||5 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 24 2021 to Nov 27 2021||$4,891 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 28 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$4,123 per Night||5 Nights|
|Tax | Service Charge||22.00%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Meal plans include complimentary a la carte breakfast daily. Meal plans are subject to change without notice.
• MAP lunch: $35 per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
• MAP dinner: $80 per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
• MAP lunch and dinner: $115 per person per day (plus 15% service charge)
The Pool Villas at Cap Juluca are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• A la carte breakfast for two
• Hairdryers and bathroom products
• Direct telephone line and wireless internet access
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
Belmond Cap Juluca is a dream-like escape, spread across the Caribbean's most beautiful beach. Feel the breeze blowing across your private terrace. Every room is a beachfront haven. Be positioned to discover an island famed for pristine sands, broad coral reefs and an unmissable culinary scene. Or simply breathe the sea air, relax, and let the hours float by.
Fine Tropical Dining Under the Stars
• Pimms is a local institution and one of the most romantic restaurants on the island. A menu of elevated Anguilla cuisine, Caribbean classics and international specialties uses the very best local ingredients and freshest catch. The cool, stylish interiors and open-air waterside setting provide the perfect stage.
• Enjoy a little slice of Venetian glamour surrounded by the endless blue of the Caribbean Sea. Named after the iconic restaurant at our sister hotel Belmond Hotel Cipriani, Cip's offers a casual Italian menu rich with comfort food in an open, alfresco setting. Delicious fresh produce becomes tempting antipasti, salads, pastas and the famous Cipriani carpaccio.
• A taste sensation awaits at The Cap Shack on the platinum sands of Maundays Bay. Relax and unwind at our casual beachside haven. Enjoy creative rum punches, summer delights and beach barbecue tapas served from our irresistible vintage food truck. Calypso and reggae music, combined with the endless blue sky, set the scene for magical memories.
• Rejuvenate with creative cocktails, colourful mocktails and freshly squeezed juices at Maundays Club. Unwind and soak up the Caribbean atmosphere at the connecting pool terrace. By day savor a selection of delightful Caribbean light bites. As the stars come out, the menu turns to Cocina Peruana, sophisticated Peruvian cuisine, ceviche and sharing plates.
Enjoy the Resort Life With Your Choice of Sporting Activities and Exciting Excursions
Home to rainbow-hued coral and marine life, the reefs found off the shores of the resort offer a glimpse into another world. Masks, snorkels, vests and fins can be made available for each member of your party. Enjoy snorkeling in the bay or arrange a trip further afield.
Kayaking around Anguilla is one of the best ways to view the island, which crystal waters offer the perfect balance of tranquility and adventure. Choose from an assortment of single and two-person kayaks, then take to the waves.
Spend your day discovering the island's secluded beauty spots by sea. Hop aboard a Hobie Wave catamaran or Sunfish sailboat, then conquer the waves as chart your own course around the island.
The Caribbean plays host to some of worlds most scenic golf locations, and Anguilla is no exception. Speak to a Rental Escapes concierge about booking a round or two at the CuisinArt Golf Club, an 18-hole course designed by Greg Norman.
Brush up on your beach volleyball, basketball and croquet, or perfect your backhand on our omni-turf tennis courts. There's also a resident tennis pro available for coaching.
When time is this precious, slow down with a day of unbridled Caribbean indulgence. Arawak Spa is a place that is at one with nature, offering an indulgent escape away from resort life. Ancient healing traditions, local products and the rejuvenating power of the sea all help you find a new sense of well being. Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM.
• Five treatment rooms (single and double)
• Swimming pool with relaxation area
• Beach cabana for alfresco treatments
• Well being boutique
Even in the tropics, stay toned and on track at the resort fitness centre. The spacious, 2,600 square foot studio features the latest state-of-the-art equipment for cardio or weight training. A regular schedule of yoga classes helps to calm and strengthen body and mind. Personal training sessions are available for an additional fee. The fitness centre is open 24 hours a day.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097