COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Nestled on the exclusive hillside Cape Amarin estate is the luxury five bedroom My Villa Isla (formerly Villa Yin). Situated south of Kamala Beach on Phuket's west coast overlooking Andaman Ocean. My Villa Isla fuses elements of classic Thai design with a dazzling collection of ancient and contemporary art featuring pop art of Andy Warhol, contemporary Chinese artist Shi Lifeng and modern works by artists Aurele and Flore Sigrist.
Spacious living spaces to relax and lounge. Breathtaking ocean view from the pool deck is a picture perfect spot to enjoy sunset and cocktail. My Villa Isla's most defining characteristic is its industrial chic decoration. By mixing red with black, antique with contemporary, the manufactured with the natural, the owners have achieved a broad yet balanced villa style that is ornate and comfortable, distinctive and livable.
The living room hosts the indoor dining area with adjoining guest kitchen. The barbecue area seats 12 in fan-cooled shade, and blends refined style and nature for some fabulous alfresco dining and sunset cocktails.
• Event Fee: $1,500 (40 guests, a security deposit of $6,000 is required)
• Check-in at 3 PM (early check-in fee of $500 from 10 AM onward), check-out by 12 PM (late check-out fee of $500 until 6 PM, after 6 PM the full daily rate will be charged)
Villa Isla is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• One round trip airport transfer (minimum three nights
• Full time staff services (villa manager, Chef and housekeeper)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• All food and beverage items purchased will be charged to guests at market cost plus 20% surcharged plus 7% VAT
• Laundry service
• In-villa yoga session
• Car and driver (extra charge)
• Airport transfer
• Thai cooking classes
• Wine menu with a selection of champagne, red, white and rose wine (extra charge)