This our idea of what over-water living should be, with a huge 1,226 square meters of luxurious living space and uninhibited views in every direction. This huge villa features four private bedrooms, in addition to a study, gym, an outdoor shower and daybed, TV lounge, walk-in minibar and a sleeping area for the children, as well as a water slide from the top deck into the lagoon below. This luxurious four bedroom water oasis can accommodate a total of eight adults and two children.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Rate | Starting At||Dec 1 2020 to Nov 30 2021||$18,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Rate | Starting At||Dec 1 2021 to Nov 30 2022||$18,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6||Daily per Guest|
|Goods & Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• 1,226 square metres
• Water slide
The Water Reserve with Water Slide unit is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• 13-metre private pool with catamaran net
• Mr or Ms Butler service
• Direct lagoon access
• Walk-in mini-bar with espresso machine and private wine fridge
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
An imaginative journey that began over two decades ago, the Soneva story continues with Soneva Jani, the brand's newest luxury resort offering. Inspired by a word that means 'wisdom' in Sanskrit, Soneva Jani encompasses a collection of water villas and island sanctuaries set within a lagoon of crystal clear waters, fringed by pristine beaches and blanketed in lush tropical greenery.The highlight of the islands that the resort calls home is the 5.6 kilometre private lagoon that surrounds it; an awe-inspiring azure spectacle that inspires a sense of calm.
Soneva Jani, located in the Medhufaru lagoon in the Noonu Atoll, comprises five islands, the largest of which is Medhufaru, which is 150 acres in size. The resort can be reached by a scenic 40 minute seaplane flight direct from Male International Airport, a 60-minute speedboat ride from Soneva Fushi, or by a leisurely full day cruise from Soneva Fushi on board Soneva in Aqua.
Restaurants | Bars
• With an upstairs deck to watch sunsets from, try the Sri Lankan Mud Crab curry at The Crab Shack, or the Alaskan crabs that rotate through the week. Open for lunch and evening drinks.
• Seating up to 20 guests, So Imaginative is a private room perfect for celebrations. The sommeliers can create inspired wine tastings and wine dinners here, selecting the perfect pairings from the wine tower.
• Gaze towards the heavens at So Starstruck, the first over water observatory in the Maldives. Sit at one of the four dining tables around a telescope and dine on an expertly crafted menu while our resident Astronomer is on-hand to help navigate the skies. Open for dinner.
• Drinks and tapas can be enjoyed at any time at The Gathering Bar, a day-into-evening over water bar. As the sun begins to set, ease into an organic aperitif. The main bar has one of the best selections of freshly made cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives.
• Chef Nikki heads up The Director's Cut, serving modern style sashimi, black cod and other Japanese favourites with a contemporary twist. Enjoy a set meal while you take in a classic film at our over water silent theatre, Cinema Paradiso. Open for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• Indulge your sweet tooth at So Guilty as you choose from handmade chocolates from in-house chocolatiers. Take your pick of macaroons, truffles, bonbons and chocolates filled with pralines.
• Choose from a multitude of ice creams and sorbets at So Cool. Mix and match the classics with Soneva Jani's limited-edition flavours. Gourmet charcuterie, cheese and preserves can also be enjoyed here throughout the day and evening. Open daily.
• Begin your day with fresh fruits, juices, and breakfast staples at So Fresh. The day continues with a buffet of organic salads, live cooking stations, the wood-fired pizza oven, tandoors and grills. Sunset aperitifs lead into our evening menus where chefs take the stage in the open kitchen.
Learn new skills and rethink your lifestyle with a focus on wellness. Soneva Jani's in-house therapist can help you heal and move. The Spa is complemented by the fully-equipped gym and yoga pavilion, outdoor spa champas, sauna and steam rooms.
Yoga | Private yoga sessions are available for all guests, whether a novice or a yogi, we will work the yoga class around you and your needs. These sessions may be hosted at the yoga pavilion, fitness center, beach or in the privacy of your villa.
Soneva Jani Experiences
• Watch classic and contemporary favourites beneath the stars or take your Cinema Paradiso experience to new heights and book a private viewing, while Chef's craft you a menu of comfort food and nibbles. Refreshing cocktails, complimentary popcorn and ice creams can also be arranged.
• Visit the first over water Observatory in the Maldives, where you can see constellations in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Let our resident Astronomers guide you through the magic of space and share their knowledge of how ancient cultures used the night sky to navigate, harvest, hunt and teach.
• Go on an unforgettable adventure as you head out into the Indian Ocean for an Astronomy Cruise under the stars. Enjoy dinner and wines as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean, before learning the secrets of the sky from our resident astronomer.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097