An expansive beachfront suite, the four-bedroom island reserve affords a wealth of luxury while allowing for customization depending on your requirements. Spacious indoor-outdoor living areas abound, including a steam bath, changing room, sauna, master bedroom, TV lounge, dining room, private pool, kitchen and wine vault. The second floor is home to a further three-bedrooms with bathrooms and dressing rooms, and the villa's second floor is home to a further three bedrooms private gym. The pool has its own water slide.
This Island Reserve affords a wealth of luxury while bedrooms come with outdoor bathrooms with lush dedicated children's pool. The two ground floor gardens and water features.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Sep 1 2021 to Aug 31 2022||$16,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Sep 1 2022 to Aug 31 2023||$16,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6 Daily per Guest|
|Goods and Services Tax||12.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and constantly change, the price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
The 4 Bedroom Island Reserve with Slide is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• Walk-in minibar with espresso machine and private wine fridge
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Soneva Jani, Maldives
Uninterrupted ocean views create a unique castaway experience. The beautifully designed villas offer the ultimate in privacy and laid back luxury.
Discover Soneva Jani's Restaurants on the Island of Medhufaru
• With an upstairs deck to watch sunsets from, try the Sri Lankan Mud Crab curry, or the Alaskan crabs at The Crab Shack. A selection of rosés are the highlight of the drinks menu. Recently voted as the 'World's Most Romantic Restaurant' on CNN. Open for lunch and evening drinks.
• For a unique dining experience, head to Guess Who's Talking. Dine on a secret menu, prepared by a Soneva Jani Chef, in a secret, ever-changing location. There is no menu, with each dish tailored to your preferences. The Chef will reveal themselves only after the meal, to talk about the concept, ingredients and what inspired them. It is advised that guests book before 4 PM on Thursday. Open on Thursday for dinner.
• Begin your day with fresh fruits, juices, and breakfast staples at So Fresh. The day continues with a buffet of organic salads, live cooking stations, the wood-fired pizza oven, tandoors and grills. Sunset aperitifs lead into our evening menus where Chefs take the stage in the open kitchen. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks and tapas can be enjoyed at any time at the day-into-evening overwater bar, The Gathering Bar. As the sun begins to set, ease into an organic aperitif. The main bar has one of the best selections of freshly made cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives. Open until the last guest leaves.
• Indulge your sweet tooth in the chocolate room at So Guilty as you choose from handmade chocolates from our in-house chocolatiers. Take your pick of macaroons, truffles, bonbons and chocolates filled with pralines. Open daily.
• At So Cool, choose from a multitude of ice creams and sorbets, mix and match the classics with Soneva Jani's limited-edition flavours. Gourmet charcuterie, cheese and preserves can also be enjoyed here throughout the day and evening.
Soneva Jani Experiences
Watch classic and contemporary favourites beneath the stars or take your Cinema Paradiso experience to new heights, while the Chef's craft a menu of comfort food and nibbles. Refreshing cocktails, complimentary popcorn and ice creams can also be arranged.
The Soleni Dive Centre’s multilingual PADI instructors and the small dive group sizes ensure that you enjoy world-class diving experiences, whether you’re doing your first or your hundredth dive. There are many dive sites with rich marine life around the resort, sure to tempt all marine enthusiasts.
From soothing scrubs and oils of local coconuts to Tibetan hot stones, you are invited to embark on sensory journeys of authentic treatments from near and far. Enter the peaceful enclave of the Soneva Spa and choose from a variety of body treatments, specialist traditions and wellness therapies.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097