This villa is the perfect getaway for couples or small families with a separate children’s room, ideal for a teenager or two young children. Bask under the sparkling night sky from your observation deck. Your villa suite is right on the beach, with its own veranda leading to the warm sands. Sink into the four poster bed, while the open-plan living room brings the outside indoors with floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Revel in your luxurious open-air garden bathroom.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting From||Jun 24 2019 to Jun 24 2021||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Green Tax||$6||Daily per Guest|
|Goods and Services Tax||12.00%|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Please inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
The Family Villa Suites at Soneva Fushi Resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Mr. or Ms. Friday personal butler services
• Access to Chocolate room, ice cream parlor, selection of cold cuts and cheeses
• Access to Children's Den
• Non-motorized water sports (paddle boarding, catamaran, sailing, windsurfing and canoeing)
• Weekly sunset cocktail party on the sandbank
• Regular movie screenings at Cinema Paradiso
• Introduction to astronomy at the observatory
• Yoga and Meditation at the Turtle Beach Champa
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
The villas at Soneva Fushi are located on the sunset or sunrise side of the island. While both sides have the Maldives' signature white-sand beaches and crystal clear azure waters, there are a few differences.
Restaurants | Bars
• Dine high above the gardens at Fresh in the Garden, where the aromas of the herbs waft up from below. The central open kitchen gives you front-row seats to the action. Choose to sit under cover or beneath the starry night sky.
• Once Upon a Table is a culinary theatre showcasing some of the biggest names in fine dining. There is no menu, allowing the creativity and skills of the chef to take centre stage.
• Dine on Vietnamese and Indonesian cuisine, salads, grilled meats and seafood at Out of the Blue. This area also includes So Hot - a robata grill, josper grill and pizza area; So Guilty - the chocolate and ice cream parlours; and So Cheesy - the cheese room.
• The sushi counter at So Hands One is run in partnership with Chef Kenji Gyoten, one of only a handful of three-starred Michelin Chefs from Japan, whose restaurant has a wait list of almost a year. The hinoki counter top is Japanese pine, polished with sake.
• At Mihiree Mithaa you can pick from bountiful buffet, offering freshly cut fruits, baked goodies, a salad room, wood-fired pizzas, and Soneva's ubiquitous ice cream and chocolate rooms. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Culinary showmanship with unending vistas of the Baa Atoll and beyond. So Bespoke, Soneva Fushi's open-air Teppanyaki table, is headed by Chef Gede Sujana.
• The practice of sharing food is a primal bonding ritual. Down to Eartin by Ravi has sought to recreate this intimacy with dishes made for sharing.
• Chef Carsten Kyster celebrates Shades of Garden with five-course menus featuring colours, green umami or one ingredient prepared various ways. The evening begins with a tour of the garden. Pick, taste and smell the produce and discover hidden amuse bouche.
• By the Bar offers a serene oasis of calm, ideal for relaxing, the bar has one of the best selections of cocktails, spirits and liqueurs in the Maldives.
• Take your pick from the beverage encyclopedia at The Bar and Cellar, including a collection of more than 200 high-end wines by the glass, as well as beers, spirits, juices, tea and coffee.
• Choose from and extensive selection of gourmet hams, cold cuts, cheeses and preserves - ideal for a pre-dinner tasting session. So Delicate is complimentary all day long.
• Stop by So Guilty and live your own Willy Wonka fantasy with never-ending chocolates, truffles, pralines, and more in an assortment of flavours.
• Indulge your sweet tooth with over 60 rotating flavours of homemade ice creams and sorbets at So Cool. Try the classics or get adventurous with flavours like: coconut and avocado; strawberry, aged balsamic and green olive; and noni and hibiscus.
FOR THE KIDS
Inspired by childhood wonder, the Den is a playground for the imagination. Children can explore a pirate ship, two swimming pools, a Lego and Duplo room, dress-up and makeup area, cinema, library, learning area, music room filled with instruments, and more. Our child caretakers are always on hand watch over their every move, while you enjoy some quiet time. During family time, parents can head over to the Den with their little ones to enjoy their very own shallow pool. The Den also has a separate lounge area dedicated to teenagers.
Ice Cream Room
No vacation is ever complete without indulging in ice cream. At Soneva, all our resorts offer a complimentary ice cream parlour open from morning to night. With up to 30 flavours to choose from, you won’t be able to resist visiting again and again to try them all. From the classics to unexpected sorbets and ice creams, perhaps you will discover a new favourite at Soneva.
Every child dreams of a Willy Wonka-style fantasy: never-ending chocolates, more flavours than you can ever try. Sample complimentary cardamom chocolate truffles, passion fruit pralines, the chocolate cake, and a continually changing profusion of confections. Soneva's chocolate rooms bring out the inner child in you.
Kick your feet up and lie back on a lounger with your family as you watch your favourite classic films at Cinema Paradiso, our alfresco movie theatre. Snack on complimentary popcorn and your favourites from our myriad of ice creams and sorbets. An additional option of a barbecue dinner served during the movie is available at an extra charge.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097