COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Welcome To Arnalaya Beach House
Live the architectural dream in this marvelous contemporary retreat located on the beachfront in Bali's beautiful Canggu area, with a team of staff on hand to ensure that every whim is gracefully met. A unique creative collaboration by the architects and designers Sonny Chan (CSYA) and Albano Daminato (Studio Daminato), Arnalaya Beach House is a sophisticated yet supremely relaxed family-friendly villa set amid private terraced landscaping. Five double bedrooms, plus a gym that readily converts to make a sixth, provide space for up to 18-guests. An ocean front bale - the local lexicon for garden pavilion - offers alfresco dining for 14 overlooking the Indian Ocean and a crystal clear 20-metre swimming pool. The private tennis court is action ready and the spa pampers and polishes, while lush green lawns and gardens bowed with fragrant tropical flowers will bring blissful repose in no time.
Minimalist vertical lines accent this uber cool and contemporary sanctuary, which is a brief barefoot stroll from the colourful fishing boats and mighty surf of Nelayan Beach. The coveted skills of internationally acclaimed Singapore architect Sonny Chan are on full display at this rarefied ocean estate, softened with a chic mix of textures and colours rendered by Australian-born interior designer Albano Daminato. The magical lighting and every piece of furniture was custom designed in the Daminato studio specifically for the villa: spilt bamboo wall panels juxtapose reeds and grasses crafted with natural linens for window shades; sofas are wrapped in rich, delicate European and Indonesian textiles. In the expert hands of Chan and Daminato, design concepts converge to create refined elegance that is family functional and beautifully balanced.
Aesthetically gratifying for the design addict while being superbly luxurious, Arnalaya Beach House's flexible design can accommodate up to 18-guests, with romantically canopied beds that can be configured to either kings or twins, and point blank ocean views from the picture windows of the third-floor master ensuites.
Families, sports fiends and pamper pusses will adore the private tennis court, 20-metre salt-water pool, gym, spa room and yoga platforms positioned to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at the neighbouring temple. Make use of the special-rate car and driver and visit some of Bali's ethereal temples or browse the boutiques of sophisticated Seminyak, just 20-minutes away.
The entertainment room is a real showstopper and will be a hot spot for the entire family. It is in a separate wing - along with three guest bedrooms - and is equipped with a huge TV that connects you to your personal iTunes account, plus stacks of games, books, arts and craft gear.
Almost 4,500 square metres of neatly terraced lawns create a phenomenal space for special celebrations and sophisticated soirees. Then there is the gorgeous pool- and ocean-front bale for sundowners followed by exquisite meals prepared by Arnalaya Beach House's master Chef from a mouthwatering menu of Western and pan-Asian delicacies.
Arnalaya means 'rhythm of the waves' in Sanskrit, and this chic retreat with its excellent staff and dream location seamlessly cultivates that allusively serene state.
• The gym can be converted to a sixth bedroom for larger groups
• Landline and mobile phone for local calls
• Computer, printer and fax machine
• Entertainment room with a 60" TV, satellite programming, DVD/CD player, iPod dock and surround sound
• Private tennis court; gym and personal trainer (on request); boxing gear; golf clubs; Pilates and yoga (instructors on request)
• A priced menu of Western, Asian, vegetarian and children's dishes (requests accommodated, including special diets)
• Spa room with two massage tables, in-villa treatments can be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and carried out by professional therapists including sport massage (extra cost applies)
Arnalaya Beach House is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and service that include:
• Daily breakfast
• Wireless internet access
• Car and driver at a special rate of $35 per day for eight hours (cost of gas is extra)
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including a full time manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Arnalaya Beach House looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman's huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu's most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a coolbox, to groovy sunset sessions at the uber chilled Old's Mans Beach Bar. The famous Echo Beach - less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean's edge - has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20-minutes south. Head north and visit the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.
0.5 km to Echo Beach
11 km to Seminyak
12 km to Tanah Lot Temple
16 km to Kuta
20 km to Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS)
33 km to Ubud
• Learn to surf at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
• Imbibe in the Sunday sessions where local hero DJ’s spin their stuff at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong. It's great for kids with table tennis and other games.
Indulge in a culinary journey to Bali's spiritual centre of Ubud, where some of Bali’s finest restaurants await.
• Swing through the trees and eat fresh strawberries at Tree Tops Adventure Park, which is about an hour's drive north in the cool hills of Bedugul. There is also a stunning lake temple here that should not be missed.
• Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
• Shoot the rapids and slip along the serene waters of one of Bali's mind blowingly beautiful rivers. Let the adrenalin sizzle through your body and take in the dazzling jungle scene with Bali's premier white water rafting company. This fabulous family fling can be wild or mild. The choice is yours.
• Get on your bike and head for the hills for some cruisey downhill mountain biking. Be chauffeured to a perfect mountainside point where you mount your bike and coast down the hill with an expert guide who will pull over to reveal some of the island’s best-kept secrets.