Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive excursion package for guests' staying at the Presidential Suite. See below for more information.
1,600 square feet, full kitchen, indoor outdoor dining, two bathrooms. Looking for resort-style living at its finest with additional space to bring the whole family. Select the Villa Two Bedroom Suite.
Featuring a full kitchen, a striking indoor and outdoor dining area, vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace, you can easily create a warm and elegant ambiance to spend time with loved ones. Sit out on the spacious patio or balcony with views of the historic Catalina Pool or prestigious golf courses. Right off of the master bedroom sits the bathroom with large Roman tub and separate shower. Connecting to the suite sits an additional room featuring two queen beds to provide additional space.
When booking the Presidential Suite at Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort with Rental Escapes, guests' will have the choice of one excursion.
ACTIVITY 1 - FULL DAY GRAND CANYON TOUR Visit the Grand Canyon on this full-day tour from Phoenix. On the way, pass through San Francisco Peaks and the Navajo Reservation, and stop for lunch at the Cameron Trading Post. In the Grand Canyon, travel 25 miles (40 kilometres) along the South Rim, taking in Grand Canyon Village, the historic El Tovar Hotel, and several lookout points on South Rim Drive. Includes guide, transportation, and pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Full-day tour of Grand Canyon National Park from Phoenix
• Take in the Grand Canyon from South Rim Drive
• Stop at Grand Canyon Village, El Tovar Hotel, and the Cameron Trading Post
• Includes guide, and pickup and drop-off from Phoenix and Scottsdale
ACTIVITY 2 - SUNRISE HOT AIR BALLOON RIDE OVER PHOENIX Enjoy a picturesque hot-air balloon flight over the mammoth Sonoran Desert in North Phoenix on this sunrise flight. Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the hottest desert in North America and its surrounding landscape while floating effortlessly across the sky at dawn. Then celebrate with a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight. Transportation to and from the landing site is included.
• Scenic hot-air balloon ride, departing from Phoenix
• Experience a hot-air balloon ride over the Sonoran Desert
• See breathtaking views of surrounding landscape
• Enjoy a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight
ACTIVITY 3 - 2-HOUR ARIZONA DESERT GUIDED TOUR BY ATV Spend a thrilling two-hours aboard a single-rider ATV during an off-road tour in the Sonoran Desert. You will ride on rugged and rocky trails in the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and cross the Aqua Fria River during the scenic journey. Your guide is knowledgeable about the region's plant life, wildlife, and history, with plenty of stories to share.
• Three-hour guided ATV tour, including two-hours of riding
• Ride off-road through the Sonoran Desert
• Helmets, goggles, gloves, and bottled water provided
• Choice of several departures throughout the day
• Safety training included
• 27" TV with premium cable programming
• Desk space with adjustable lamp
Please note, the photos are representative of the room category. Actual rooms may vary from what is shown.