Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive excursion package for guests' staying at the Presidential Suite. See below for more information.
The Presidential Suites are the most distinguished accommodations at this landmark resort. These suites offer a spacious bedroom with a king bed, living room, dining table, a wet/full bar, elegant decor and an expansive balcony or patio for entertaining, creating the perfect place for entertainment.
RENTAL ESCAPES EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE
When booking the Presidential Suite at Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore with Rental Escapes, guests' will have the choice of one excursion.
One-Day Tour of Grand Canyon National Park from Phoenix-Scottsdale
Visit the Grand Canyon on this full-day tour from Phoenix. On the way, pass through San Francisco Peaks and the Navajo Reservation, and stop for lunch at the Cameron Trading Post. In the Grand Canyon, travel 25 miles (40 kilometres) along the South Rim, taking in Grand Canyon Village, the historic El Tovar Hotel, and several lookout points on South Rim Drive. Includes guide, transportation, and pickup and drop-off from select hotels in Phoenix and Scottsdale.
• Full-day tour of Grand Canyon National Park from Phoenix
• Take in the Grand Canyon from South Rim Drive
• Stop at Grand Canyon Village, El Tovar Hotel, and the Cameron Trading Post
• Includes guide, and pickup and drop-off from Phoenix and Scottsdale
Sunrise Hot Air Balloon from Phoenix
Enjoy a picturesque hot-air balloon flight over the mammoth Sonoran Desert in North Phoenix on this sunrise flight. Experience stunning 360-degree views of the hottest desert in North America and its surrounding landscape while floating effortlessly across the sky at dawn. Then celebrate with a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight. Transportation to and from the landing site is included.
• Scenic hot-air balloon ride, departing from Phoenix
• Experience a hot-air balloon ride over the Sonoran Desert
• See spectacular views of surrounding landscape
• Enjoy a traditional champagne toast and breakfast after the flight
Two-House Arizona Desert Guided Tour by ATV
Spend time aboard a single-rider ATV during a thrilling off-road tour in the Sonoran Desert. Ride on rugged and rocky trails in the scenic Bradshaw Mountains and cross the Aqua Fria River during the scenic journey. Your guide is knowledgeable about the region's plant life, wildlife, and history, with plenty of stories to share.
• Guided ATV tour, including plenty of riding time
• Ride off-road through the Sonoran Desert
• Helmets, goggles, gloves, and bottled water provided
• Choice of several departures throughout the day
• Safety training included
Contact a reservations manager for more information about this exclusive package.
Celebrating its 90th anniversary, the Arizona Biltmore, a legendary landmark hotel, boasts a colorful history and superior service; all set within 39 acres in the heart of Phoenix and the prestigious Biltmore Community. With five pools, two championship golf courses, a spa and event space overlooking lush gardens and surrounding mountains - it's little wonder the resort is a favorite vacation retreat of American presidents and legendary film stars since 1929. Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is one of the few hotels worldwide with an architectural imprint left by respected American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Served in a classic setting that is a modern nod to the historic Frank Lloyd Wright style, the Wright's at the Biltmore menu features foods of the land, presented in an artistic and contemporary fashion that marries both the old and the new.
• Just steps away from the hotel lobby, The Wright Bar serves up a menu of expertly crafted cocktails, distinguished wines and innovative bites. Enjoy live piano music in the bar in the evenings or take in the majestic views of Phoenix from the terrace.
• Named for the resort's architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert's skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine, a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere and an iconic setting that pays homage to the resort's celebrated heritage.
• Start your day with your favorite coffee house beverage and a light breakfast. Enjoy majestic views of Squaw Peak Lawn on The Cafe's terrace or grab something light to go. Choose from a selection of delicate breakfast pastries, sumptuous sandwiches and nutritionally-balanced salads.
SPA | FITNESS
Indulge in an unforgettable spa experience. Spa Biltmore uses natural, eco-friendly products and practices for massage therapies, body treatments, body scrubs and facials. Bring balance to mind, body, and spirit through authentic modern and traditional spa therapies and beauty treatments. From the balancing touch and the fluid gentle movements of a Swedish massage to the penetrating warmth of basalt stones, our therapists use unique ingredients to leave you feeling revived, relaxed and ready for the day ahead.
At the Arizona Biltmore, fitness for the entire family is easily within reach. Whether it be booking a Grand Canyon tour, biking through the local desert terrain or making a reservation for a fitness class, your every need is taken care of. Choose from a variety of classes available through the fitness center, from yoga, Pilates and total body conditioning to pool workouts and guided hikes. Take your workout onto one of two cushioned tennis courts. Join a group tennis clinic, or perfect your serve with a private lesson.
Book a tee time at The Adobe, a challenging course featuring wide fairways and classic cross-bunkers, built in 1928. Experience desert golf at The Links with rolling fairways, desert ravines and five lakes which demand accuracy and bold strokes. Arizona Biltmore guests enjoy preferred tee times at both courses. Practice your shots at the resort's 18-hole championship putting course designed by Graham-Panks International, located around the cottages on Squaw Peak Lawn. Improve your technique with private golf instruction with the country club's golf pros.