The largest in our privately-owned collection, this newly constructed, ultra-luxury, seven bedroom villa is superbly located in a prestigious west-Marbella hilltop estate, just ten minutes from the coast's best beaches, Puerto Banus, and Marbella. With stunning panoramic views, Hollywood-style cinema, heated infinity pool, high-speed internet, Jacuzzi, night club with bar, lights and lasers, games room, and a fully-equipped gym, unsurpassed luxury and limitless leisure await you. Sleeps as standard 16, but can comfortably sleep up to 26.
Set within lush, beautifully landscaped gardens, abundant with tropical plants, palm trees, fruit trees and fragrant exotic flowers, as you park under the vaulted 50 sqaure metre entrance canopy, and enter the villa through double antique wooden doors you know you have arrived at a very special property. Immediately, you are drawn into the magnificent living room which is a sweeping 14-metre long, and features an impressive six metre high wooden beamed ceiling. It is entered via an elevated stone walk-way thus giving the villa a real sense of space, light, tranquility and calm - ready for your luxury holiday to begin.
Several outdoor terraces wrap all around the villa inviting you and your guests to gather and relax on a selection of cozy outdoor sofas and sun loungers, as well as to enjoy the large outdoor Jacuzzi. The stunning private infinity-edge pool creates the impression that the water extends right into the surrounding landscape and is the perfect place to spend lazy afternoons.
The ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen which is every Chef's dream, comes complete with a large central island superbly finished in ultra-thick six centimetre polished stone tops, with plenty of seating around.
The grand formal dining room features a six metre high vaulted ceiling, plus private terraces for pre-dinner drinks. Informal and summer dining is on one of the outside terraces which also give panoramic vistas. All terraces afford breath-taking views and lead directly off from the main living and dining areas. It is therefore possible to open six sets of double doors to completely expose the living and dining areas to the outside, creating a massive inside-connected-to-outside-terrace and living area of over 300 square meters. The villa is also equipped with a large stainless gas barbecue for fabulous alfresco summer barbecue parties.
This is the ultimate room. And the most used room in the villa. Huge and air-conditioned throughout, it covers one entire floor. The private gym is brimming with professional equipment including a cross/elliptical training machine, a running/walking machine, an exercise bike, rowing machine, a full Gold's multi-gym with over 20 different exercises, a sit-up and exercise bench, exercise/yoga mats, exercise balls, free weights, skipping ropes, a boxing bag and training gloves. This floor also houses a sports bar with lounge seating for 25 people, a 50" HDTV with Blu Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV, a darts board, a championship pool table and a table tennis table.
Lastly, once guests have gathered for the evening, half of the room turns into a nightclub, complete with full wet bar, two fridges, and the latest sound system where you can plug in your mp3, iPhone or iPod. To add the finishing touches there is a full range of professional lighting including 'beat activated' multi-coloured and laser lights, strobe, spinning mirror ball and multi-coloured spot lighting to really get your party started.
Gran Hacienda Florentina has a 140 square meter state-of-the-art air-conditioned home cinema. This can seat 15-18 people over three levels, in large comfy sofas. It is equipped with the latest generation of 2D and 3D HD projectors, a five metre screen, the latest cinema surround sound system, Blu Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV. Complete with the ultimate movie library, containing more than 2 000 movies, including every Oscar nominated and winning movies from the last 50 years, and almost all in glorious high definition, an evening spent with ice cream and popcorn in here will always be remembered.
Tastefully decorated by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the property features 5 bedrooms in the main villa, plus 2 bedrooms in a fully independent luxury apartment. All are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans, dressing tables, comfortable seating, hand-crafted solid-wooden furniture and 32" LCD HDTV's with 140 plus international satellite channels.
Three bedrooms have a separate sofa and armchairs, whilst the others have separate armchairs and tables. These allow you to work or dine in the privacy of your own room. All of the bedrooms also enjoy a private balcony, terrace or both, affording breath-taking views from every room.
All beds feature luxury memory-foam mattresses, the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen, and luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night's sleep is always assured!
Featuring its own separate entrance, two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, plus living area with 4m high feature windows offering panoramic views, and private terrace, this luxury apartment can comfortably sleep four to eight persons, utilizing the two bedrooms plus luxury double sofa beds in the apartment living room . One double bed is found on the elevated mezzanine level, whilst a double sofa bed is located within the living area. These two bedrooms have feature floor-to-ceiling glass walls giving a bright and modern feel. The living room has also a 40" LCD HDTV with 140 plus satellite channels.
All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. Each bathroom is bright and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. All bathrooms have large walk-in showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. And four of these bathrooms also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. There are also two guest toilets, and one guest shower next to the gym. Bedroom No. 1 also boasts an eight person sauna.
A truly magnificent villa built and furnished to exceptionally high standards, by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday retreat. Whether your booking is for an extended family gathering, large group or a romantic getaway, our location specialists and in-country concierge will ensure that your every wish is catered for. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 12 2021 to May 21 2021||£12,996 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||May 22 2021 to Jun 30 2021||£16,548 per Week||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jul 1 2021 to Jul 31 2021||£20,371 per Week||7 Nights|
|Peak Season||Aug 1 2021 to Sep 5 2021||£24,024 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||Sep 6 2021 to Sep 30 2021||£16,548 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||£12,996 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 21 2021||£9,536 per Week||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2021 to Jan 6 2022||£16,548 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Jan 7 2022 to Mar 24 2022||£9,822 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Mar 25 2022 to Apr 8 2022||£13,385 per Week||7 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 9 2022 to Apr 23 2022||£16,962 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 24 2022 to May 21 2022||£13,385 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||May 22 2022 to Jun 30 2022||£16,962 per Week||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jul 1 2022 to Jul 31 2022||£20,982 per Week||7 Nights|
|Peak Season||Aug 1 2022 to Sep 6 2022||£24,745 per Week||7 Nights|
|Mid Season||Sep 7 2022 to Sep 30 2022||£16,962 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Oct 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||£13,385 per Week||7 Nights|
|Low Season||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 21 2022||£9,822 per Week||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2022 to Jan 6 2023||£16,962 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
The standard number of guests for Gran Hacienda Florentina is 16 in 7 bedrooms. If you wish to increase the number guests, we charge a fee per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. The maximum capacity is 26 guests.
Gran Hacienda Florentina is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Luxury rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with soft-padded cushions and parasols.
• Tropical gardens with palm trees, fruit trees, colourful flower beds, fragrant jasmine, rose and bougainvillea, and antique hand-made flower pots.
• Sports bar easy-seating or night club seating with large dance floor.
• 50" HDTV with international sporting channels (EuroSport, ESPN, Sky Sports, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 plus more).
• Dart board.
• Designer four metre granite-topped bar with twin drinks fridges, and concealed water/sink/washing facilities.
• Private gym with Gold's multi-gym system, treadmill, cross trainer, rowing machine, exercise bike, free weights, bench, boxing bags with gloves, skipping rope, exercise/yoga mats, and sit-up bench.
• Cambridge audio sound system, with iPod/iPhone/mp3 plug in, plus professional lighting including strobe lights, sound-activated multi-coloured lights, mirror ball, and sound–activated laser lights.
• 140 sqaure metre Hollywood-style professional cinema with the latest 3D HD projector, five metre screen, Dolby 7 surround sound and ultra comfortable seating. Connected to 200 plus international satellite channels, plus a movie library of over 2 000 popular films.
• Traditional eight person sauna.
• Ceiling fans.
• Living area with 50" HDTV and Blu ray player.
• Covered terraces for outside dining and lounging.
• Water dispenser.
• Separate drinks fridges.
• Large formal dining room inside which leads out onto a large terrace.
• Housekeeping services.
• Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa (such as mountain bikes, gym equipment, table tennis table).
• A mid-week bedding change.
• Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
• Indoor and outdoor luxury towels.
• Free 100 MB super high-speed fibre-optic wireless internet.
• Full SKY satellite TV package with movies and sports.
• Two hours of housekeeping services per day*.
• Welcome pack upon arrival (consisting of many items including tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bottled water, bread, butter, crisps ham and cheese, two complimentary bottles of premium Rioja, and two chilled bottles of Spanish white wine (four total).
*Additional cleaning can be arranged at £16 per extra hour. You will find having a little extra help will greatly increase the enjoyment of your holiday at the villa. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: washing and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests. Please note, on Sundays there are no housekeeping services.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfers.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to Granada, Morocco and Seville.
• Private Chef and catering services.
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes and bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Golf course reservations.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Wine tasting and tapas.
• Cooking training and paella demonstration.
|Main VillaSuite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Single||3 Guests|
|Suite 3||2 Single||3 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|ApartmentSuite 6||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 7||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Main VillaBathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|ApartmentBathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
• Two minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, cafes, international and local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
• Five minutes to San Pedro de Alcantara, with its local market, hundreds of restaurants, side-walk cafes and every type of shopping.
• 10 minutes to the coast's finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
• 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
• 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
• 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest is five minutes away).
• 45 minutes to Ronda.
• 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace/skiing).
• Beaches, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, shopping centres, vineyards and wine tasting, local villages, parks, beach walks, side-walk cafes and local food markets.
• Kids' activities (on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go-kart and ATV rides).
• Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, canyoning, 4x4 safari adventures, walks and hiking, mountain and road biking.
• Private yacht charter, organized boat trips/cruises, water sports, paddle, jet ski and water skiing.
• Massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments, personal fitness trainers.
• Scenic drives and day trips to Seville, Ronda, Granada, skiing, Andalucian white villages and Tangiers.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097