This two-level luxury villa is one of the most unique and stunning homes in this area. Set atop a hill, this elegant contemporary property dominates the surroundings and offers dramatic panoramas of the rolling Tuscan Hills. An exquisite selection of custom-made furniture and extraordinary artisanal finishing are evident throughout the house, from the ample airy social rooms to each of the bright seven bedrooms; an impressive list of luxurious amenities make this villa a superb choice for first-class vacation retreats.
The recent meticulous restoration brought this property back to its authentic character with an eye on modern sophistication through high-quality materials, attentive detailing, and a soothing colour palette. The custom-built private wellness area includes an indoor swimming pool with a counter-current swimming system, a steam room, a sauna, a shower, and a fully equipped gym. These features make the villa an ideal retreat also in the colder months.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 7 - Jan 5, 2024||Jan 7 2023 to Jan 5 2024||€22,855 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|Check-in: between 4:00 pm–7:00 pm; Check-out: by 10:00 am|
• No smoking villa
• Washer and dryer and ironing facilities at disposal during housekeeping hours
• All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Poderosa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper (4 hours daily, except Sunday), gardener and pool maintenance
• Electricity (up to 500 kWh/week), water and final cleaning
• Vegetable garden
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes extra housekeeping (€15 per hour/per staff member), laundry and ironing (€15 per hour/per staff member) and cook (no third party suppliers allowed: all extra services will be provided by the villa management and in-house staff)
• House heating charges: upon usage as per meter reading
• Extra charges for electricity over 500 kWh per week: €0.42 per extra kWh
• Additional linen/towel change for entire house: €300 per change
• Cost of food and beverages
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 Queen
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 7||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||Shared bathroom|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Shared bathroom|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Shared bathroom|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
San Casciano dei Bagni, Italy
Nearest Airport: Peretola Florence Airport 2 h 06; Rome Fiumicino 2 h 27 min
Nearest serviced town: 10 min
Nearest major city: Siena 1 h 33 min
Driving time estimated by Google Maps
The impressive views of Val d'Orcia, which inspired so many Renaissance painters, is dotted with little villages, castles, abbeys and hamlets, each telling a fascinating ancient story. Time here can still pass slowly and you can enjoy every second of it.
Visit the famous town of Montalcino, best-known for the distinguished Brunello red wine, and the artistic jewel town of Pienza, which was used as a backdrop to Franco Zeffirelli’s masterpiece: “Romeo and Juliet”. The walled hilltop medieval town of Montepulciano, the picturesque Cetona, the charming thermal villages of San Casciano dei Bagni and Bagno Vignoni are also well worth a visit.
To explore Florence on a day trip, the best way is to leave your car at the Chiusi-Chianciano train station and hop on one of the many trains to Florence - Santa Maria Novella Station (they run every hour and in less than two hours you are in Florence’s historical center).
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri