This beautifully peaceful and super-panoramic property is situated in Conca dei Marini at roughly 1,5 miles from the center of Amalfi, in a very strategic area offering the best coastal landscapes.The immense piece of property (60,000 sq. feet of land) gives access, via a pathway and steps, directly down to the waterfront and some of the most pristine waters of the entire area. It has various pathways intertwining throughout and the extreme left area of the property offers a stone ‘grotto’ from where one can sit and enjoy some of the panoramic views.
|Jan 1 2024 to Apr 30 2024
|€12,500 per Week
|May 1 2024 to Sep 30 2024
|€15,000 per Week
|Oct 1 2024 to Dec 31 2024
|€12,500 per Week
• Wi-Fi is available in main villa only
• Check-in late fee after 7 pm 50 Euro to be paid in cash on site
• City tax per person per night to be paid cash on site upon arrival
• Non-smoking villa
• Pets are welcome (upon request only)
• Children welcome
• City tax per person per night to be paid in cash on arrival
• Cell phone signal may be intermittent as the property is in a remote area
• Only authorized staff and personnel are permitted on site
• Property may not be suitable for persons with mobility issues due to the multiple levels
Villa Orchidea is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including daily Housekeeping (four hours per day - excluding Sundays), Pool and garden maintenance
• Welcome refreshment snacks (soft drinks, fruit and snacks)
• Daily breakfast (Italian breakfast with cold items
• Porter service (check in/check out)
• Utilities: water, electricity (up to 300kWh/week included)
• Mid-week change of bed linens, bath, and pool towels
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Cook, Waiter, additional housekeeping
• Grocery service fee/per delivery
• Cooking class
• Late arrival check in fee 50 Eur (after 7 pm -paid onsite)
• Heating (villa and pool)
• Electricity beyond 300kWh is 0.50 € each kWh
• Activities and excursions and Boat Tour
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: European Holiday Home Association
|Bedroom 4 | Guest House
|Shared between Bedroom 2 & 3.
|Bathroom 3 | Half
|Bathroom 4 | Guest House
50 m from Sita bus stop.
Beach access Capo di Conca beach at 2 km away including 300 steps down.
50 km from Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport.
62 km from Naples
Jun 10, 2023
This Villa is found in your dreams.
From the moment we entered the grounds of the villa we fell in love. The first view upon stepping onto the main level to our breath away. The views are so spectacular. Our Villa attendant, Amila, was very attentive to us. He and his family made us a wonderful lunch on the deck while we overlooked the water. He was always eager to help us with whatever we needed. He always had a smile. Even though he lived on property we always felt like we had our privacy. This Villa does have quite a few steps. We looked at it as our chance to get into better shape. When you walk down quite a few steps, you find yourself on the beach with three restaurants to choose from. You can also take a quick boat ride into Amalfi from the beach for 10 euros pp. The Villa was clean and the grounds were impeccably kept with beautiful flowers everywhere you looked. The Villa was centrally located for the places we wanted to visit. We look forward to returning to this Villa in the future. The entire experience in Italy was enhanced because of staying here for a week.
Jul 15, 2021
Villa Orchidea getaway
Overall, the villa was beautiful and exactly like the pictures. The location could NOT have been better and was near a local beach and fantastic restaurants that were all located down the stairs. Perfect distance between Amalfi and Positano and every town easy to get to from Conca de Marini.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri