COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Eros is the perfect match for those seeking a high standard experience from all points of view as it epitomizes everything one could look for in a villa: a great position and stunning interiors enriched by all modern comforts. Located in a private ultra-exclusive villa resort, Eros is one of Mykonos' most sought after properties when it comes to meeting all expectations of luxury. The villa guarantees privacy thanks to its location on the estate and the 24 hour security service offered while also providing all options to VIP clientele due to the availability, upon request, of a private helipad and a small dock access for tenders.
The outdoor areas all boast unforgettable views over the Aegean Sea, in particular the bay of Agios Lazaros, thanks to the waterfront position of the villa. The outdoor dining and living areas and the pool terrace are meticulously furnished with designer furniture, while the attractive infinity pool can also be heated upon request.
Designer furniture is also featured throughout the interiors with top of the line appliances in all rooms, distinctively proves this villa to be flawless when it comes to offering comfort, luxury and technology. The kitchen is located on the main level along with the formal dining area and living room.
A second, smaller, kitchen is located on the lower level, leading to the staff quarters. Eros is a 360-degree experience of pure bliss. The quality of each single detail will surprise the most demanding guests from the moment of their arrival.
Eros is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Daily housekeeping services (six hours per day)
• Change of linens (twice daily) and towels (daily)
• Escort and assistance with luggage to and from the villa at both arrival and departure
• 112 square metre private infinity pool
• Gated estate with 24-hour security
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Pool heating
• Chef service
• Private driver
• Boat rentals
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
Restaurants | Bars
• For those looking to find an alternative place, Alemagou plays a dominant role in a shortlist of choices. Conceived on a tucked away cove on Ftelia, it has become one of the island favourites thanks to a unique approach and great vibes, with natural surroundings and an overall laid back atmosphere throughout the restaurant, friendly staff and good choice of delicacies from its refined cuisine.
• A lovely waterfront restaurant in the quiet Agios Ioannis area, Beefbar on the Coast located inside the Bill & Coo Coast Hotel. The perfect place for all-day relaxation, the restaurant offers also private beach gazebos and service. The menu takes inspiration from the world-famous Beefbar of Montecarlo, where much emphasis is given to gourmet meats cooked and presented to perfection.
• An uncommon partnership, the world-famous restaurant Blue Marlin Ibiza, with renowned artisan Executive Chef George Stylianoudakis, sign an unprecedented gastronomic experience of multiple cuisines. Greek local produce is blended and layered in an explosive mouth-watering result, elevating the senses of a deeper self.
• Buddha Bar Beach stretches out on an impressive beachfront terrace within the Santa Marina Hotel in Ornos. Ideally reachable by boat, a perfect venue for a stylish lunch, with the menu features an inspired mix of Asian, South-American and European flavours - all light dishes for a comfortable bite in this laid-back, seaside setting.
• Located by the sea, just a corner before the famous Aleamagou, Farma is the freshest local ingredients from their own garden embraced in the restaurant.
• Fokos Tavern is a great venue with authentic feeling thanks to the typical menu with various surprising dishes. Perfectly fit for those who wish to have a delicious lunch in the small hidden heaven that is Fokos Beach on the northeastern side of the island.
• Ftelia Beach Club is located in a sheltered position on the western part of the homonymous beach in Mykonos. The menu is based on traditional Greek cuisine with a modern touch, enriched with a nice selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes.
• SantAnna boasts an impressive lagoon pool with luxurious cabanas just in front of Paraga Beach. International DJ sets are expected throughout the summer, two restaurants and 'Dubai style' service and ambiance.
• With an endless view of the open horizon just over Mykonos' Town, 180° Sunset Bar is the right spot for a drink during the sunset. While enjoying inspired cocktails with background chill out music you could relax in one of the most panoramic island’s spots. A casual and informal environment with a nice selection of well-prepared cocktails.
• Bonbonniere is a new chic spot is serving locally inspired cuisine during the day on the extensive outdoor terrace that transforms during the evening entertaining island party goers. Part of an internationally renowned nightclub brand it is centrally located, featuring top DJs and a constant stream of celebrities and some of the world’s most fashionable crowds.
• Located in the historical Pierros' gay bar, Cinderella aims to bring the gay community to a new era. Adorned with large mirror balls hanging from the ceiling as well as an elevated, illuminated dance floor. Psychedelic music, beat-synchronized disco lights and amid the uplifting American disco sounds from the 1970s.