This entirely air-conditioned authentic Provencal chateau, with its luxurious seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms, is located on a 250-hectare working wine estate at the heart of the Var countryside, between Aix-en-Provence and Saint-Tropez. The villa has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard with Jerusalem stone flooring on the ground floor and oak parquet on the second and third level. This chateau offers all the modern commodities including a lift (enabling wheel chair access), a cinema room, and a swimming pool.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Oct 17 - May 15, 2021||Oct 17 2020 to May 14 2021||€11,929 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 15 - Jun 20, 2021||May 15 2021 to Jun 19 2021||€14,932 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 20 - Sep 12, 2021||Jun 20 2021 to Sep 12 2021||€17,935 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 12 - Oct 17, 2021||Sep 13 2021 to Oct 17 2021||€14,932 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 17 - May 15, 2022||Oct 18 2021 to May 15 2022||€11,929 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Caretakers on-site (at the back of the chateau) with two dogs.
Due to the rural location of the property, download speed cannot be guaranteed for the WiFi.
Chateau Varois is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services: 4 hours per day, 6 days a week excluding Tuesdays
• Bed linen and towels changed once per week.
• Final cleaning
• Caretakers on-site (property maintenance).
• Luxurious toiletries in every bathroom.
• 6 bottles of award-winning Routas wine (additional wine can be purchased with 10% discount)
• First necessity products in the kitchen and laundry.
• Alarm and security lighting system
• Five bicycles, two for children
• Petanque pitch
• Cinema room with DVD library, SKY Sports and Movies, Video Games (large collection), and 6 comfortable cinema armchairs.
• Swimming pool open from June to September
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Breakfast service at 30€ per hour plus food and beverage
• Cook service (local cuisine) at 35€ per house plus food and beverage
• Chef service with a wonderful local chef on request and at extra costs
• Waiters (obligatory for more than 8 guests) - 30€ per hour
• Additional housekeeping services: €30/hour
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1 (Ground Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 (Ground Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 (Ground Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 (Ground Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 (Apartment)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 (Second Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 (Second Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 (Second Floor)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
The location of this chateau is spectacular, at the heart of Provence: equidistant from the French Riviera on the Mediterranean Sea coast and the foothills of the Alps. It is surrounded by tiny medieval villages that cling to steep cliffs and overlook miles of spectacular hillsides, woods, and rivers.
5 minute drive to Bras (all shops).
7 minute drive to Saint-Maximin and A8 motorway access and highway N7 (towards Aix-en-Provence - Nice).
15 minute drive to Brignoles (golf courses can be found here).
30 minute drive to Cotignac.
30 minute drive to Golf de la Sainte-Baume.
50 minute drive to Marseilles International Airport.
1 hour drive to Lac de Sainte-Croix du Verdon.
1 hour drive to nearest beaches (Cassis, Bandol, Le Lavandou).
1 hour and 30 minute drive to Nice International Airport.
Aix-en- Provence TGV train station: 65 km.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097