Domaine des Roches is ideal estate for large groups (sleeps for 22 guests), close to Saint-Remy-de-Provence and the famous village of Eygaliere in the Alpilles, Provence. This beautiful property offers 11 en-suite bedrooms, a fabulous pool area with large heated swimming pool, private tennis court, golf driving range, A/C, landscape garden, kitchen garden and a 4-star hotel service. Domaine des Roches has its own restaurant close to the main building. The restaurant could be privatized during low and mid season on request. Be aware during the high season, the restaurant is open to the public and has a separate access.
Nestled in the foothills of the 'Contras', this shepherding hamlet, whose oldest parts date back to the 17th century, displays the traditional architecture of the 'Pays d'Arless'.
This estate consists of fully renovated converted sheepfolds, where guests are welcomed and invited to enjoy the very best that life has to offer. It offers ideal accommodation for large families or groups up to 24 guests.
It was entirely restored in the concern of the respect of its origins. With Fontvieille traditional stones on the ground, terra cotta dating from the 17th century in certain rooms, patinas and lime on the walls, stones and visible beams, stones and Italian marble in the bathrooms, all the domain breathes the serenity and the softness of living.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Winter||Oct 1 2020 to Apr 1 2021||€6,284 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Apr 2 2021 to Sep 30 2021||€7,784 per Night||7 Nights|
|Winter||Oct 1 2021 to Apr 1 2022||$6,284 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
The swimming pool is open from May 1st to October 15th and heated from June to September up to 28°c. If the guest wants more ( €300/day).
Domaine Des Roches is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Private tennis court
• Heated swimming pool carved out of natural rock. Jacuzzi built into the rock itself
• Golf driving range
• Organically grown garden
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen: La Cornue cooker, Espresso machine
• Salon includes mini bar, library with books, HIfi music system, computer, and fireplace.
• Greeter and luggage service at the arrival.
• Breakfasts every morning
• Drinks:Coffee, tea, chocolate. Fresh juice: orange, grapefruit, apple, detox juice. Mineral water
• Sweet:Nature and cereals bread Pastries (croissants, pain au chocolat, brioches, French • toast) butter, homemade jams, Camargue honey. Natural and fruit yogurts. Fresh seasonal fruits. Assorted cereals, nuts, hazelnuts, dried fruit
• Savory: White cheese, regional ripened cheeses. Assorted deli meats. Smoked salmon.Boiled, fried or scrambled eggs with or without bacon
• Housekeeping services: seven hours a day, seven day per week
• Bed linen changed every 3 days
• Pool and bath towels changed every day
• Candies at the arrival in each bedroom
• Toiletries in each bathroom ( ADA pure herbs) renewed every day
• House book
• Final cleaning
• Handyman: pool and garden maintenance every day
• Welcome: various pastries in each bedrooms at arrival
• Local taxes
• Tennis rackets, golf clubs, and bicycles at the disposal of guests.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
Extra cleaning: 30€/h
• Chef at home
• Cooking classes
• Wine tasting in vineyards near the house
• Guided tours of the region
• Restaurant attached to the property ; it could be privatised during low and mid
season on request
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1 (West Wing, Second Floor)||1 Queen
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 (Central Wing, Second Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 (Central Wing, Second Floor)||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 (Central Wing, Second Floor)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 (East Wing, Second Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 (East Wing, Second Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 (East Wing, Second Floor)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 (South Outside Access)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9 (South Outside Access)||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10 (South Outside Access)||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11 (South Outside Access)||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 11||Toilet, Shower|
The 'Domaine des Roches' is a little piece of authentic Provence. Located at 5 minutes (by
car) from the wonderful village of Eygalieres, in Alpilles. The estate is surrounded by a 75-acre parkland with pine trees, olive trees and lavender bushes.
5 minutes from Eygalieres (shopping, restaurants, cafes, supermarket).
35 minute drive from Avignon (shopping, restaurants, TGV station, theatre festival in July).
40 minute drive from Marseille International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097