COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Only ten minutes from Avignon centre, Chateau d'Avignon castle with ten bedrooms and a large heated swimming pool with gardens in the four-acre park is the ideal base from which you easily discover the charms of Provence.
Built-in the 14th century, the property once served as a chateau for bishops awaiting an audience with the popes of Avignon. Tastefully restored during the 19th century, the chateau was returned to its original splendour, but with newly added modern conveniences of eleven bedrooms, each air-conditioned and with en suite bathrooms. One can delight in the charm and warmth of its glorious past while enjoying the high standards of a luxury hotel.
The chateau's facade is adorned with Virginia creeper and the garden is lush greenery with its beautifully tended lawn; old trees; rose garden; its lovely pond on the terrace with a sitting area shaded by large parasols and a dining area covered by a beautiful awning supported by columns.
Each bedroom has its charm and personality with air conditioning, TV, Internet access and a well-appointed en-suite bathroom. A hairdryer is available in every bathroom.
Chateau dAvignon is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services (12 hours per day, seven days per week) and final cleaning.
• Continental breakfast (served between 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, additional charge for food).
• Change of linens and bath towels (twice per week).
• Change of pool towels (every day).
• Welcome basket.
• L'Occitane toiletries.
• Pool and garden maintenance.
• The pool is open from April 15 - October 15 and heated to 26 degrees
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional housekeeping services (€15 per hour, or after 7 pm and Sunday: €18 per hour).
• Grocery pre-stocking.
• Personal laundry services (€12 per hour, on request).
• House pre-stocking.
• Cook service.
• Chef service.
• Massages, wine tours and cooking lessons can be arranged.
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol