The magnificent and spacious oceanfront penthouses at The Palms Turks and Caicos deliver a 5-Star experience on Grace Bay beach. They are available in one, two or three-bedroom suite configurations ranging in size from from 3,422 to 3,791 square feet. The master bedroom features a king bed, a luxurious en suite with an array of quality bathing products and its own private outdoor Sun Suite with an outdoor shower for the ultimate pampering experience. Second and third bedrooms come with a king bed and full-size sleeper sofa, while the gourmet kitchen boasts a range of professional modern appliances. In-room amenities include custom, hand-tufted bed linens, a private washer dryer, a hair dryer, wireless internet access, TV, DVD/CD player, coffee and espresso maker, signature robes and an electronic safe.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 4 2021 to Apr 10 2021||$3,675 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 11 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$2,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 3 2022||$6,360 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 10 2022||$3,675 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
The oceanfront penthouses at The Palms Turks & Caicos are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Full American breakfast buffet at The Garden from 7 AM to 10:30 AM (room service is not included)
• Free long distance phone calls to Canada and the United States
• Supervised Kids Club for kids age 4 to 12 (excludes meals)
• Butler services
• Use of snorkel gear, hobie cat sailboats and kayak
• Wireless internet access in public areas
• Use of fitness centre, tennis court, infinity pool and resort bicycles
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King
|Suite 3||1 Queen
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Half||Toilet|
Welcome to the Palms Turks & Caicos a 72-suite resort on the island of Providenciales. The Palms Turks & Caicos is recognized as one of the top luxury resorts in the Turks & Caicos Islands and one of the Caribbean's best-kept secrets.
Located just steps away from the flawless white sands and sparkling turquoise waters of the Grace Bay Beach - ranked as among the most beautiful in the world - The Palms Turks & Caicos offers maximum pampering and indulgence.
Boundless ocean views from stylishly-appointed suites ensure peace and tranquility while world-class amenities; including a 25,000 square foot spa and state-of-the-art infinity pool, promise rest and relaxation. A well-equipped fitness centre, together with water sports and tennis cater to more active guests and a dedicated children's club provides fun and excitement for our younger guests.
Refined Restaurants, Unique Culinary Traditions Whether you are tempted by the many Provo delicacies or a fusion dish combining Asian or African influences with distinctly local accents, The Palms Turks & Caicos showcases the very best in Turks & Caicos restaurant experiences with its flexible array of dining choices.
• Open for dinner every evening from 6 PM until 10 PM and offering stunning alfresco dining on a wide terrace or in our chic dining room, Parallel23 features beautiful full-height French doors and a hi-tech display kitchen with wow-factor wood-burning oven so diners can enjoy the theater of food preparation.
• With fire pits and comfortable couches for lounging, 72°West is a popular place to spend evenings under the stars. Delight in a family-friendly, Caribbean-inspired menu offering enjoyably simple, lighter fare - chilled, grilled and filled with flavor. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Located adjacent to Parallel23, L'Attitude Bar's atmosphere is popular with guests and locals alike. Enjoy one of our original cocktails or a late evening vintage rum or cognac. Attentive service and gracious decor invite you to linger well into the night. L'Attitude Bar is also the perfect place for evening tapas.
• Nestled within the incredible serpentine infinity pool, Plunge Bar serves cooling drinks, tempting cocktails and a glorious array of light Caribbean cuisine for guests to enjoy without ever having to leave the pool! A sunken dining terrace surrounded by a tranquil waterfall and garden offers alfresco seating.
• Located beachside, Ozmosis is perfect for enjoying one of our signature drinks and watching the most beautiful sunset on Grace Bay. Plus you can order lunch and snacks to be delivered right to your lounge chair.
The Spa - Indulge All Your Senses The initial reaction is always the same. A quick intake of breath. A moment of astonishment. The extraordinary beauty of The Spa at The Palms - named best spa in the Caribbean - has that effect on people. Upon entering the tranquil space, the colors, aromatic scents, and relaxing sounds will stimulate all your senses, while providing a very personal and nurturing sense of well-being. Explore, reflect, and relax in 25,000 square feet of sumptuous, soul-soothing serenity. Drift in, and experience enchantment.
Fitness Centre - Enhance Your Physical Well-Being Open to guests daily from 6:30 AM to 10 PM, our well-equipped fitness centre features a range of quality exercise equipment designed to enhance the physical well-being of guests. Cardiovascular, core, and strength training equipment are available to meet all your work-out needs. Personal trainers can be booked to evaluate and enhance your current routine or to create a new training regimen that targets key areas. In addition, beginner and advanced yoga and Pilates classes are offered daily to compliment your personal workout.
Courtyard Shops - Upscale Boutique Shopping With Delivery To Your Room The Palms Courtyard Shops, conveniently located at the heart of The Palms Turks & Caicos, focus on upscale boutique shopping featuring designer brands and exquisite selections from around the world.
• Harmony Art Gallery the destination for luxury handmade items for the home features a unique range of accessories and gifts such as paintings, shell encrusted mirrors, sculptures and many other fine items for the home.
• Palm Shop offers a collection of colorful gifts and logo apparel for the entire family. A variety of children’s books and toys are available as well as unique items from local artisans.
• Spice is the resort’s gourmet mini-market which features international foods, wine, spirits and sundries. Satisfy your taste buds with the incredible selection of sweet and savory snacks. Quench your thirst with a cold beverage, or select a fine wine or spirit.
• Wish is a luxury, upscale boutique for women and men, specializing in resort, island apparel, jewelry and accessories. Wish features designer brands such as Bogosse, Robert Graham, Hale Bob, Velvet, Taj and many more from international contemporary designers. Our sales associates will cater to your every 'wish'.
Conch Kritters Club - When You Need Some Alone Time Specifically designed to entertain our younger guests, the Conch Kritters Club offers complimentary half day and full day scheduled activities rain or shine. There's a clubhouse for indoor fun and a range of beach toys and floats for outdoor activities. The kids have a great day while you get a break for R&R – think spa visit. Ages 4 to 12.
Watersports - An Ocean Of Fun Complimentary non-motorized water sports are available for guests to enjoy beautiful Grace Bay, which was recently named the #1 beach in the world (TripAdvisor's 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards). Options include Hobie Cat sailboats, kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and more. The ocean water is surprisingly warm. During the summer, a dip in the surf may feel a lot like taking a warm bath, as the ocean water temperatures range between 82 to 84°F (28 to 29°C)! During the winter, water temperatures are a bit cooler but still wonderfully comfortable, ranging from 74 to 78°F (23 to 26°C).
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097