Features ocean views from the spacious balcony, one king bed in each of the two bedrooms and a sofa bed (or up to two roll away beds) in the living room, luxury linens, two marble bathrooms, three HDTV's with U.S. and international channels, fully equipped kitchen, dining table, air conditioning and ceiling fans, laptop-size safe, washer/dryer and an iron/ironing board.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Apr 18 2020 to Dec 18 2020||$2,112 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year's||Dec 19 2020 to Jan 1 2021||$2,496 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 2 2021 to Apr 9 2021||$2,304 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 10 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$2,112 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$2,496 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 22 2022||$2,304 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional people are at a fee of $288 per person per night.
ALL-INCLUSIVE INCLUSIONS (package must be purchased for the entire stay for all guests in the room, alcoholic beverages will not be served to minors (17 and under), unused portions are non-refundable and non-transferable)
• All meals at any of the resort's restaurants.
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages.
• In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer.
• 24-hour snack station.
• All-inclusive access to sister resorts: Alexandra Resort and, for adults, the adults-only Beach House (dinner reservations required).
• Shuttle between the three resorts.
• Wireless internet access throughout.
• Use of water trampoline, snorkel gear, kayaks, sailboats, and stand-up paddleboards.
• Tennis courts (lit for night play at Alexandria).
• Beach tennis, volleyball, hammocks, giant chessboard.
• Kids club
• 24-hour fitness room.
• 15% discount on regularly-priced spa treatments at the following spas (by appointment only):
Elevate Spa - Alexandra Resort and Blue Haven Resort
Elevate Spa Cabana - Beach House
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Room service
• Retail store purchases
• Spa treatments or massages
• Motorized water sports
• Airport transfers
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Blue Haven Resort invites you to enjoy your all-inclusive vacation at the most exclusive address in Turks & Caicos. Of all the Turks & Caicos resorts located on Providenciales, few offer the perfect combination of spacious suites and a wide range of amenities and services including the fact that when you stay at Blue Haven Resort, you can also play at our two sister resorts: Alexandra Resort and adults-only Beach House.
We are proud to enhance your all-inclusive experience at the Turks & Caicos collection where our preferred selection of Turks & Caicos resorts each offer three distinct experiences but are united under one extraordinary service philosophy!
• Fire and Ice is a beautiful indoor outdoor restaurant featuring ocean views, flowing white curtains and Mediterranean cuisine
• Enjoy views of the mega yachts in the Blue Haven Marina while soaking up the flavors of the Caribbean at the casual Salt Bar & Grill featuring indoor and outdoor seating
• The Salt Bar is a casual sports bar to take in the latest games
• Enjoy the infinity pool at the Swim Up Pool Bar overlooking the beach while your Blue Haven Resort bartenders create something special
The Elevate Spa features a range of treatments and services for vacationers and wedding parties. The intimate Elevate Spa features two treatment rooms and in this welcoming oasis you will enjoy receiving professional services at affordable prices.
Treatments just for men are also available at Elevate Spa. Manicures will revive work-weathered hands and relaxing massages will soothe weary muscles.
Wedding parties staying at Blue Haven Resort can enjoy the convenience of receiving on-site services for their special day. The team can also help arrange hair services for brides and their wedding attendants, or for anyone seeking an updo for a special night out.
There is one Turks & Caicos golf course located on Providenciales - Provo Golf Club. Rated one of the top championship golf courses in the Caribbean by Caribbean Travel & Life, it is located just a 10-minute drive from the Alexandra Resort.
The 18 hole, par 72 golf course was designed by Karl Litten. The golf club features the Fairways Grill for casual meals, a well stocked pro shop, and tennis courts illuminated for night play. PGA trained professionals are available to offer group and private lessons.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097