Wake up to a view of tropical flowers and the intimate pool area. The one bedroom pool view suite features a private balcony or terrace with day bed, bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom with shower, luxury bath amenities, living room with queen pull-out sofa bed, two TV's, kitchen area with coffee and tea provisions, refrigerator stocked daily with bottled water, soft drinks and beer, nightly turn down service and complimentary wireless internet access.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 18 2020 to Dec 18 2020||$1,632 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2020 to Jan 1 2021||$2,304 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 2 2021 to Apr 9 2021||$1,824 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Apr 10 2021 to Dec 22 2021||$1,632 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 23 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$2,304 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 22 2022||$1,824 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
|• Rates are based on double occupancy, each additional guest will be charged $288 (no charge for children under the age of 12)|
• Taxes are included in the nightly rate
Beach House Turks & Caicos is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals at any of the resort's restaurants
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the resort's restaurants or bars
• In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
• 24-hour snack station
• All-inclusive access to Alexandra Resort and Blue Haven Resort (complimentary shuttle between the three resorts)
• Wireless internet access throughout the resort
• Private lounge chairs and umbrella on the beach reserved for each suite (with beach service)
• Use of the resort's non-motorized watersports (water trampoline, snorkeling, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and sailboats), gym, beach volleyball facilities, giant chess board and bicycles
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Room service
• Spa treatments or massages
• Motorized watersports, diving and tours
• Airport transfers
|Suite 1||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Discover the unpretentious luxury of Beach House, a boutique 21-suite resort surrounded by dunes on a peaceful stretch of world-famous Grace Bay Beach. Exclusively reserved for adult guests ages 18 and up, the all-inclusive Beach House provides a unique environment for you to unwind, unplug, and renew.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Kitchen 218 provides an intimate culinary experience with farm to table dining from our own hydroponic garden (reservations required for dinner).
• Beach Deck offers beachfront a la carte dining featuring casual fare by day and specialty theme nights.
• Meet old friends and create new ones at 218 Bar, a cozy English style bar.
• Beach Deck Bar is the best place to end your day at Beach House then with a cool cocktail on the deck overlooking Grace Bay Beach.
ACTIVITIES | EXPERIENCES
Elevate Spa is located at the Beach House Turks & Caicos and features a range of treatments and services for vacationers and wedding parties. The intimate Elevate Spa cabanas is a welcoming oasis on Grace Bay Beach, treatments just for men are also available at Elevate Spa. Manicures will revive work-weathered hands and relaxing massages will soothe weary muscles.
There is one Turks and Caicos golf course located on Providenciales - Provo Golf Club. Rated one of the top championship golf courses in the Caribbean by Caribbean Travel & Life, it's just a ten-minute drive from the Alexandra Resort.
The 18-hole, par-72 golf course was designed by Karl Litten. The golf club features the Fairways Grill for casual meals, a well stocked pro shop, and tennis courts illuminated for night play. PGA trained professionals are available to offer group and private lessons.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097