Couples staying a minimum of five nights will receive a resort credit of $50 to spend towards food and beverage, spa treatment, spa or tours (no cash refunds or any unused portion of the credit). Couples will also receive breakfast in bed on their first morning at the resort. This offer can not be combined with other offers or promotions.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Offer
Honeymooners and anniversary guests staying a minimum of seven nights will receive a resort credit of $100 to spend towards food and beverage, spa treatment, spa or tours (no cash refunds or any unused portion of the credit).
Baby Bonus Offer
Stay seven nights or more between 13 April to 20 December 2020 and receive 35 hours of day time babysitting services (maximum seven hours per day over five days).
The luxurious 1 Bedroom Ocean View Villas provide the ultimate Caribbean escape. With a modern, island-inspired design, these hillside St Lucia one-bedroom villas include a full kitchen, a separate living room, a private patio, and a balcony.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|13 Apr - 13 Jun||Apr 13 2020 to Jun 13 2020||$384 per Night||7 Nights|
|14 Jun - 15 Aug||Jun 14 2020 to Aug 15 2020||$458 per Night||7 Nights|
|16 Aug - 10 Oct||Aug 16 2020 to Oct 10 2020||$307 per Night||7 Nights|
|11 Oct - 20 Dec||Oct 11 2020 to Dec 20 2020||$384 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 21 2020 to Jan 4 2021||$797 per Night||7 Nights|
|5 Jan - 7 Feb||Jan 5 2021 to Feb 7 2021||$458 per Night||7 Nights|
|8 Feb - 12 Apr||Feb 8 2021 to Apr 12 2021||$596 per Night||7 Nights|
|13 Apr - 13 Jun||Apr 13 2021 to Jun 13 2021||$384 per Night||7 Nights|
|14 Jun - 15 Aug||Jun 14 2021 to Aug 15 2021||$458 per Night||7 Nights|
|16 Aug - 10 Oct||Aug 16 2021 to Oct 10 2021||$307 per Night||7 Nights|
|11 Oct - 20 Dec||Oct 11 2021 to Dec 20 2021||$384 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Premium All-Inclusive Package
Windjammer Landing's Premium All-Inclusive provides a hassle-free, leave the work to us, experience that you will never forget. Luxury brands of alcohol are not included and will be offered an additional cost. The All-Inclusive Package includes:
• Unlimited food and drinks
• Unlimited a la carte dining in five restaurants
• Access to motorized and non-motorized water sports
Package Price Breakdown (plan supplements are per person per day and subject to 10% service charge and 10% VAT, no charge for children under the age of 3):
• 5 January to 20 December - $129 per adult, $109 per teen (age 13 to 17), $82 per child (age 4 to 12)
• 21 December to 4 January - $254 per adult, $202 per teen (age 13 to 17), $130 per child (age 4 to 12)
|Suite 1||1 King
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
Escape to Windjammer Landing, An All-Inclusive Resort
Tucked away on a lush hillside along the cobalt Caribbean Sea, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is unlike any destination you have witnessed. Bringing to mind the beauty and charm of a picturesque Mediterranean village, our stunning island retreat beckons with secluded villas, luxury amenities, and friendly Lucian hospitality.
As a premium all-inclusive resort in St Lucia, we pride ourselves on not just meeting our guests' needs, but exceeding them. Perfect for families, honeymooners, and couples, our hillside resort features spacious accommodations, sparkling swimming pools, an array of motorized sports, and world-class dining experiences. Kids and teens also love our pizza parties, coconut bowling, dance lessons, and more. Book a spa treatment, celebrate a special occasion, or simply relax on our in-water hammocks. We'll take care of the rest.
• Open for dinner only, Upper Deck is a renowned St. Lucia steakhouse and seafood grill showcasing the island's legendary sunsets and Caribbean views. Serving exceptional meals in a multi-level setting, Upper Deck is a favorite among guests who have an appetite for something special.
• Open for dinner only, Papa Don's is a hillside oasis with a romantic, open-air atmosphere. This Italian restaurant serves rustic regional dishes made with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
• Open for breakfast and dinner, Dragonfly overlooks our secluded beach and main pool area and is a favorite among guests. Order breakfast from the a la carte menu or enjoy a wide array of hearty options from our daily morning buffet including cooked-to-order omelets or eggs any style.
• Situated on our picturesque 64,000 square-foot crescent-shaped beach, Embers is a casual setting with exceptional culinary standards. Sit back with a drink while enjoying your favorite sporting events and dine on a hearty lunch or snack on appetizers while you watch.
• Open for lunch and dinner, Jammer's is located beach side that offers a comfortable, yet lively atmosphere. Enjoy salads, roti, burgers, homemade soups, and more from our lunch menu.
• Looking for St Lucia bars with a tiki feel? 96 Degrees In The Shade is located under a tiki hut right along the shoreline and is open from 11 AM to 4 PM, though these times may vary.
• Also located on the beach, Embers is a breezy open-air bar generally open from 11 AM to 6 PM, though times may vary.
• Vacations are better with wine. Papa Don's Bar is located within our rustic hillside restaurant and is open from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• If you are looking for St Lucia nightlife options, check out Jammer's Bar. Located in Jammer's restaurant between the main pool area and the beach, Jammer's is the spot for socializing and dancing to nightly live entertainment ranging in genres from jazz and pop, to steel pan and Caribbean soca (soul and calypso).
The Spa At Windjammer Landing
Complementing its idyllic setting overlooking Labrelotte Bay, The Spa at Windjammer Landing is a haven where you can harness your energy and reconnect with your health and well-being. This vibrant sanctuary on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia holds a strong connection to the region's warm people and welcoming culture. Here at our St. Lucia spa, the healing power of nature is your guide to your best self. From traditional treatments to modern rituals, our palette of offerings is the perfect recipe for inner balance and outer peace.
Designed with guests of all ages in mind, our Caribbean spa is home to programming, workshops and events that encourage self-confidence and self-care at all ages. We offer a selection of 'mini' spa treatments, and dedicated family hours each week. Features include a 5,000 square feet of dedicated spa and wellness space, four private treatment rooms, two couple suites, private Japanese soaker tub and outdoor shower, juice bar, herb garden, male and female steam rooms, relaxation lounge, hair and nail salon and retail boutique.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097