Guests of Golf Villa II have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
Golf Villa II is a beautiful four-bedroom villa over two levels. The villa was recently completely renovated, modernized and furnished with contemporary and light-colored furniture. This is a very stylish and comfortable villa with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces and sitting areas for you to enjoy.
The villa is perfect for golfers and also families who want to spend a nice, relaxed vacation in the Caribbean! Guests can enjoy a private swimming pool, a nice furnished terrace and a beautiful backyard with a lawn area and view of the Teeth of the Dog golf course.
The covered terrace is a wonderful living space with sofa area and outdoor dining table. You will probably spend most of your vacation time in this outdoor area, together with your family and friends.
Enjoy this private oasis, spend your days in and around the pool and soak up the sun on a sun bed by the pool. The outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax during the day, eat, drink, listen to music.
On the ground floor of the villa is where you will find the common area. The downstairs area is a lovely, open floor plan that includes a comfortable living area with sofa and chairs, a dining area with dining table for eight people and a kitchen. The space is air conditioned and also has ceiling fans, but if you want to feel the warm breeze from the ocean, just open the big windows and let the air flow in.
The open kitchen has a bar countertop and comes fully equipped with everything you need to cook delicious meals during your vacation. Your villa rental does include a cook, so you don't have to worry about cooking (food and beverages are not included)!
From the dining area, you can open the big sliding windows and step out onto the covered terrace by the pool. From the living area, you have direct access to the pool â you can almost step from the living room and directly into the pool!
The master bedroom is spacious and has a king bed, large TV, a desk, air condition, ceiling with fan, closet and dresser and en suite bathroom with double vanity (2 sinks) shower and a jetted bathtub. From the master bedroom, you have an amazing view of the golf course and ocean.
The remaining three bedrooms are all very comfortable. Each bedroom has two queen beds, TV, air condition, ceiling fan, closet, dresser and en suite bathroom with shower. One of these bedrooms also has a balcony with a small table and chairs - and a gorgeous view of the golf course and the ocean in the distance. This is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning cup of coffee in private or a glass of wine in the afternoon.
Upstairs, you will also find a TV room with sofas, air conditioner, ceiling fan and direct access to a balcony with sofas - and, of course, that beautiful view of the golf course and the ocean.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 10 2021 to Mar 28 2021||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 29 2021 to Apr 7 2021||$1,210 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$880 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$2,475 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$880 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$2,475 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$1,210 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Car rental and other transportation
• Spa treatments or in-villa massages
• Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
• Grocery shopping (cost of groceries plus 15% service)
• All-inclusive meal plan for food and beverages
• House bar (cost of bottles plus 15% service charge)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097