Guests of Cacique 21 have access to Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities including three Pete Dye golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars, use of towels and chaise lounges at the pool by the main hotel area, Minitas Beach, Altos de Chavon and more. Food and beverages, sports activities and facilities have an additional fee. $25 per adult per night (guests over the age of 12), $12 per child per night (guests age 4 to 12). No charge for guests under the age of 4.
The Villa, Cacique 21, is an oceanfront home on the golf course, directly overlooking the green of holes number four and five of the famed Pete Dye, Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, in Casa de Campo. The house plan is open and spacious, incorporating the golf course, outside garden flora, and ocean views from all the entertaining areas of the house and from three of its six bedrooms.
Its prime oceanfront location on the golf course is only equated by its outstanding location in relation to the beach. Minitas Beach, Casa de Campo's exclusive private beach, is only a four minute walk from the villa. Imagine, here you can enjoy a sunset sipping drinks in the veranda or relaxing in the Jacuzzi by the pool, and later a walk to Minitas Beach to have a memorable dining experience at the Beach Club by Le Cirque. On another evening, take the golf-cart and drive to La Marina; enjoy the sights of yachts and choose among the many gourmet restaurants featured.
The villa has six large guest bedrooms and seven and a half baths. All of the bedrooms have air-conditioning. The master suite features an entrance hall, a king-sized bed, walk-in-closet, cable TV, Blu ray DVD player, BOSE stereo radio, a private bath, and a balcony with a breathtaking ocean view. All other bedrooms are as spacious as the master bedroom, four have king beds and two have two queen beds. All six have walk-in-closets, cable TV, and private bathrooms. There is an additional twin bed and trundle in one of the largest bedrooms in case of small children wanting to share with the adults. Three of the bathrooms in the guest rooms are handicap accessible.
The villa was recently refurbished. The last stage of the process was finished in 2015 and included a brand new modern kitchen, and a new full bathroom to service the pool area. The villa boasts an air-conditioned dining room, a home theater area with a system 7.1 projector and 92" motorized screen. Other special features include a bathroom which incorporates a garden shower in one of the two downstairs bedrooms, and the newly built pergola in the swimming pool area - perfect for lounging and dining alfresco style.
The villa comes fully staffed with a staff of three people; one butler, a cook and a housekeeper. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, are prepared daily at the request of the guests (guests provide the groceries for preparation). Daily cleaning, linen and towel service are also included in the rental rate. Laundry and ironing services are also provided at an additional fee to be arranged with the staff.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 5 2021 to Nov 19 2021||$1,690 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2021 to Nov 27 2021||$2,310 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Nov 28 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$1,690 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 6 2022||$4,860 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 7 2022 to Apr 4 2022||$2,510 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Apr 5 2022 to Nov 19 2022||$1,690 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2022 to Nov 27 2022||$2,310 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Nov 28 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$1,690 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 6 2023||$4,860 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 12 guests
Cacique 21 iis equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personalized villa orientation on arrival
• Wireless internet access
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private airport transfers to or from the villa
• Food and beverages
• Onsite transportation (car and golf cart)
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1|Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7|Half||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romama and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
Altos de Chavon
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
Casa de Campo Hotel
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
• In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog feature seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
• Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
• The Links is a Pete Dye golf course design with spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, the resort and villas of Casa de Campo. The course layout is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses in which the greens are small and elevated and several
lagoons are featured.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097