Sandpiper Beach House was designed by celebrated Caribbean architect, Andrew Goodenough, to be the ultimate Caribbean estate home. The house has an immensely light and airy ambiance and each of the five bedrooms has its own outdoor and lushly planted shower room. Three of the bedrooms open straight out onto the white sands of Davis Bay Beach. There is a beautifully appointed kitchen, an indoor sitting room, a huge Great Room open to the outdoors and a fabulous infinity pool which appears to sit in the beach itself.
This 9 700 square foot house occupies a beachfront position unrivaled elsewhere in the Caribbean. Surrounded by majestic palm trees and beautifully landscaped grounds, Sandpiper provides truly dramatic views of Davis Bay and across the Caribbean Sea to Antigua.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Winter||Jan 7 2021 to Apr 28 2021||$17,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Spring||Apr 29 2021 to May 31 2021||$13,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Summer||Jun 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$12,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Fall||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$13,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are based on single or double occupancy per bedroom. Additional charges apply for additional guests.
Rates will fluctuate and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information regarding rates.
Holiday rates are not available, please inquire.
$350 per night per additional adult (over age 12), $225 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through winter. $150 per night per additional child (age 2 to 12) through spring/summer/fall.
Sandpiper is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Roundtrip Airport transfers in private car.
• All meals served in the Estate Home (Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Cocktails, house wines and other beverages served in the Estate Home.
• Estate Home guests enjoy a 25% discount on all bars & restaurants of the Resort.
• Motorized and non-motorized watersports: Waterskiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding, kayaks, paddleboards, Hobie Cats, Sunfish, snorkel gear, and more.
• Bicycles, three tennis courts, two pools, fitness center, yoga pavilion
• High-speed Wifi throughout Jumby Bay Island
• Daily children’s programs and tween activities.
• Activities: snorkel excursions, kayak tours, cooking class, rum history and tasting, Sunset Cocktail Cruise, White Night Beach Barbecue, Managers’ Wine Down, and much more
• Housekeeping services twice daily.
• In-room dining available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
|Suite 1 (Master)||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 (Master)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Jumby Bay Tennis Club:
The Jumby Bay Tennis Club is comprised of three courts, two of which can be lit for evening play. Court side amenities include complimentary iced water, sports beverages and towels. Director of Tennis and resident pro, Jerry Williams, is a Davis Cup veteran, and has played with the world's top-ranked players, including Steffi Graf, Chanda Rubin and Mary Pierce, all of whom have been guests at Jumby Bay.
Cedar Valley Golf Course:
The beautifully constructed Cedar Valley Golf Course was designed and built by Ralf Aldridge, opening with just nine holes in 1970 and completed its 18 holes course in 1977 as Antigua's sole 18 hole championship golf course. This beautiful par 70, 6157 yard golf course lies amidst mature tropical tree vistas on hills and the Caribbean Sea, providing an enjoyable and challenging game of golf. It accommodates players of all skill levels within a breathtaking scenery for a memorable golfing experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097