Jumby Bay Island, Antigua
One of the most elegant and discreet private islands in the West Indies, Jumby Bay Island is not just a destination - it is a spirit and a way of life that charms the senses and captures the heart. To those who appreciate the beauty of nature and the gift of time, this is the ultimate in understated luxury living.
Restaurants | Bars
• The Caribbean's leading fine dining destination, The Estate House draws on the culinary traditions of the West Indies to blend classic and modern flavors.
• The heart and hub of Jumby Bay Island, the Veranda is home to the casual-chic Jumby Bay Bar & Lounge, which serves delicious small plates and cocktails by a communal fire pit near the beach. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner - or drop by for their weekly White Night Beach Barbecue Party.
• A beach side setting and oceanfront infinity pool makes The Pool Grille perfect for those who want to spend every minute by the water's edge.
• For lovers of West Indian cuisine, The Beach Shock offers a local, authentic dining experience in a casual and relaxing atmosphere - right on Jumby Bay Beach.
• Colonial elegance lives on at 1830 Bar. Located in a historic plantation house, the bar takes its cue from its surroundings, with palm murals and furnishings in sustainably sourced teak and rattan.
• Set right on the pristine sands of Jumby Bay Beach, surrounded by towering palm trees, hibiscus and wild orchids, Genny's Bar is a traditional thatched open bungalow. Cocktails, fruit sorbets, frappuccinos and fresh towels are never too far away.
The Jumby Bay Boutique
Newly imagined by renowned designer, Patricia Anastassiadis, The Jumby Bay Boutique invites guests with a chic destination shopping experience. Exquisite finishes highlight the island's delicate and easy elegance, featuring light beach side hues, rustic gold and tropical touches including natural green leaf accents, and vintage wooden surfboards. Open daily from 9 AM to 6 PM.
The Jumby Bay Spa
Deeply rooted in the heritage, customs, and natural environment of the West Indies, The Jumby Bay Spa has been voted the 'Caribbean's Best Resort Spa 2018'.
The spa offers a curated menu of treatments that combines the use of modern therapeutic practices from all over the world with ancient healing remedies of the West Indies and African cultures. In the heritage of traditional herbalists, serums are derived from local natural ingredients including coconut, aloe, neem, lemongrass, and other essential oils and spices to organically encourage the regenerative nature of the body, mind and spirit.
Jumby Bay Beach
This gentle arc of white-powdered sand, fringed with palms and kissed by turquoise waters, encapsulates everything about Jumby Bay's chilled-out charm.
The island's iconic half-mile stretch of beach is lined with thatched bohios under which guests can lounge in the shade on cushioned chaises. Alternatively, a sprinkling of hammocks, strung between the palms, beckons. Or a sun chair that invites you to dip your feet into the softly lapping sea. Or the Beach Bar, a traditional open bungalow that sits midway on the shore. Whatever your chosen perch, you'll find cocktails, cold water, culinary treats and fresh towels on hand - serviced by Jumby Bay's beach attendants.
Pasture Bay Beach
On the northern flank of the island, the secluded sands of Pasture Bay offer ultimate privacy. Along this perfect crescent beach of wild, unspoiled beauty, buffered by a backdrop of palms and seagrape hedges, you can summon your inner Robinson Crusoe. The waves here roll in from the Atlantic and invite a dazzlingly rich marine and bird life - which includes the endangered hawksbill sea turtle.