Baan Amandhara is located on Phuket's famous Cape Panwa peninsula, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket's southern coast is where you'll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket's lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
It is located next to our other two super-luxury beachfront villas, Baan Amandeha, and The Beach House. It is a brand new private luxury beach villa, located in the centre of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you year round swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
The villa is also only 10 to 15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of it's bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket's famous night market; five minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with it's bars, restaurants, and the Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including the Brasserie on the Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket's best restaurant the Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They will prepare champagne and oysters, a 'just-caught' barbecue fish, or the island's best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach - a real 'no shoes' experience and always popular.
The villa has been designed by one of Thailand's finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, but most importantly make the occupants feel special. She created a villa that gives all occupants the maximum light and space. In fact five of the six bedrooms enjoy sea views, whilst one has a lovely private terrace. The five sea-view rooms all have either a private balcony also, and all bedrooms enjoy en-suite facilities. She also designed our two sister properties - Baan Amandeha and the Beach House at Ao Yon Bay with the same inspiration, which are located on either side of Baan Amandhara and can be used when more space is required for larger groups.
Continuing the theme she has used high ceilings in all areas. The main living area is over 100 square metres and features a huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen with seated bar. Equipped with lounge and soft seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, or catch up with friends on Facebook.
Outside there are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, and palm trees. There is a fully-equipped professional bar with fridges, freezer, ice and wine coolers, and a professional barbecue. There is a ten metre infinity edge swimming pool, with sunken seating, and integral Jacuzzi. Next to the pool there are sun loungers plus parasols to give you shade, or to enjoy a poolside massage overlooking the sea. You will enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and have direct access to the beach.
Baan Amandhara beachfront villa is a very special place, a one in a million property. It is one of Phuket's finest properties when you consider it's direct beach access and seafront location, plus its modern contemporary design. Consider the attentive service levels you will receive, with full-time housekeeping and your own personal concierge, it must become your favourite choice. Baan Amandhara is perfect for families due to the direct beach access and safe seas for children, but would also make the perfect party house for groups of friends or, combined with the larger Baan Amandeha would make a spectacular location for a large private wedding too.
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Above rates are based on a minimum of seven nights. For shorter stays please contact a reservations manager for pricing details.
• Additional guest charge of £49 per guest for stays of six nights or less, £34 per guest for stays of seven nights or more.
• Direct beach access, and direct beach frontage.
• Private 10-metre infinity-edge pool with integral Jacuzzi, giving you unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands.
• Sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols.
• Outdoor dining area.
• Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features.
• Beach and pool towels provided.
• Ceiling fans.
• 65" HDTV with HD DVD player in the living room.
• Home-cinema system with four metre screen and professional HD Projector, extensive 2 000 plus movie library and surround sound speaker system with mp3/iPhone/iPod dock.
• Breakfast bar.
• Large formal covered dining area (seats 12 to 16).
• Housekeeping services (£16 per hour).
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
• Airport transfers.
• Car hire.
• Tailor-made tours and activities.
• Day trips to local markets.
• Private Chef and catering services.
• Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc).
• Wedding planning services.
• Tickets and restaurant reservations.
• Luxury private transportation.
• Bodyguards and personal security services.
• Nanny and babysitting services.
• Personalized cakes & bakery goods.
• Massage, health and beauty treatments.
• Personal shopper.
• Corporate retreat and team-building services.
• Golf course reservations.
• Personal training services.
• Fresh flower arrangements.
• Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations.
• Private yacht charter.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
• 10-metres to Ao Yon Beach with views of distant islands, white-sand beach and clear blue sea, that allows year-round swimming.
• 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family.
• 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
• 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the world's second best beach bar by CNN Traveler. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
• 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
• 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with hundreds of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100 plus fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
• 20 minutes to Asia's largest seated Buddha, plus Phuket's main Buddhist temple complex.
• 20 minutes to the nearest golf course, and a further three courses within ten minutes.
• 15 to 40 minute boat trip away from 8 of the most stunning islands off of Phuket's southern coast.
• Kids activities (if you wish to leave Ao Yon Beach), including, on-sea inflatable water park, water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go kart, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, are all within 5 to 30 mins away.
• 5 to 30 minutes to several golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges.
• 1 to 5 minutes to ATM, grocery store, convenience store, taxi, pharmacy, bakery, local restaurants, beach walks, side-walk cafes, gift shops, tour shops, motorbike hire, massage, hairstyle, health and beauty treatments.
• 1 minute to Phuket's most beautiful public beaches that allow year-round swimming.
• 10 minutes to daily local fresh fruit, vegetable, fish and meat markets.
• 10 minutes to Phuket Town, with hundreds of attractions, bars, clubs, local and international restaurants and shopping.
• 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with hundreds of international brands, with 30 to 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, hundreds of fashion shops, delicatessen and supermarket.
• 45 minutes to Phuket Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097