A magical haven that comes with a treehouse, water slide, sunken dining area, spa, gym, steam rooms, and games and TV rooms. Find your spot in this sustainable escape that stretches over the hilltop. The tree house is a dream for children, their own realm in the jungle canopy. Other top spots: the gargantuan swimming pool with its own water slide, the gym, steam room, games room, outdoor dining table or the oversize cushions of an enormous day bed overlooking the water.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Feb 1 2021 to Jan 31 2022||$7,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting At||Feb 1 2022 to Jan 31 2023||$7,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Carbon Sense Contribution||2.00%|
|Check-in time:||14:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Half-moon infinity-edged swimming pool
The Sunset Ocean View Pool Reserve is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Butler service
• Access to the Children's Den and Eco Den
• Selection of cold cuts and cheeses
• Vita Jewel water tasting
• Use of the fully equipped gym and tennis courts
• Welcome drink, cold towel and fresh fruit in the villa upon arrival
• Personal buggies or bicycles from each guest
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 6 | Tree House||4 Single||4 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Tree House||Toilet, Shower|
Soneva Kiri Resort, Thailand
Unparallel luxury meets eco-friendly design. Nestled within lush tropical rain forest on an unspoiled island with some of the best beaches in Thailand.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Benz's is a Thai gourmet restaurant, with a 'no-menu' dining concept and a vast selection of dishes that are inspired by ingredients grown on Koh Kood, Koh Chang, and seafood caught by local fishermen. Open for dinner daily except Wednesday and Sunday).
• Perched atop rocky cliffs, The Dining Room entreats you to share in moments. At breakfast, bask in a leisurely ambiance as you choose from an array of enticing morning delights. Take your pick from a wealth of global dishes and specialties at dinner. Open for breakfast and dinner.
• So Spirited is a poolside restaurant perched on a cliff, overlooking the sea beyond. Savour sweet juices from local Thai fruits, snack on late-afternoon bites, and enjoy a wide range of cocktails and mocktails to cool off after a day in the sun.
• So Guilty is a chocolate lover's paradise, here the cocoa goodness is presented in blends of up to 95%, be it in the form of mousses, cookies, drinks, bonbons or truffles.
• The dining venue at So Delicious features a circular glass vault that holds the finest cheeses and cold cuts from around the world, in addition to a menu of gourmet platters ideal for snacking.
ACTIVITIES | EXPERIENCES
Six Senses Spa
Embark on sensory journeys without leaving the enclave of Soneva Kiri. Treat yourself locally-inspired treatments to the healing therapies of Asia and beyond. Mud massages, Thai herbal baths, silk facials, the warm oils of Ayurveda and a rich selection of wellness rituals await your choosing. Six Senses Spa offers a variety of services and activities including yoga and the wellness screening.
The Den and Eco Den
Housed in a giant bamboo manta ray suspended in the treetops, The Den is dedicated to learning, excitement, and meaningful experiences for children aged five and up. The Eco Den is for ages one to five years old, with age-specific activities watched by qualified childcare experts and local child carers. Open from 9 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 6 PM.
Explore the galaxy beyond our universe. Go on an adventure through the night skies, learn about deep space objects with our residents or visiting Astronomers. Gaze up at the constellations that our ancestors used to use for navigation, planting and harvesting, and for storytelling. Open daily from 9 PM to 11 PM.
Watch films in the outdoor theatre, a jungle-enshrouded auditorium over the lagoon's waters. Nibble on gourmet comfort foods, accompanied by creative cocktails. Public screenings on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Private screenings can be arranged on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (on request).
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097