COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Set on an enormous piece of land, this splendid modern villa ticks all the boxes for the ultimate Bali escape: seven luxuriously appointed bedrooms; a 25-metre swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers on which to while away a lazy day; an air-conditioned library where you can take morning coffee or sip a cooling cocktail; a state-of-the-art gym; a yoga studio overlooking rice paddies, and even a Teppanyaki pavilion where your chef will create meals to rival the finest Japanese restaurants.
As well as the in-house chef, Malaathina's large team of skilled and professional staff includes an experienced villa manager, housekeepers, service and security staff, whose aim is to ensure you want for nothing. And should you wish to celebrate a special birthday, anniversary or even a wedding during your stay, the villa's spacious grounds will provide the perfect setting for a truly memorable occasion.
Malaathina provides you with the best that beautiful Bali has to offer, and it's hard to imagine why anyone would want to leave this luxurious holiday abode, but if it's chill-out beach bars, fine-dining restaurants and hip boutiques you're after, then buzzing Seminyak has it all, and is a mere fifteen-minute drive away.
• Yoga studio, private gym and poolside Teppanyaki pavilion.
• Media room with 62" TV, DVD player and surround sound.
• Library with 43" TV, BOSE sound system, books and coffee bar.
• Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy, organic, low fat and children's dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
• Printer available for guest use.
• Landline for local calls (on request).
• Diesel powered back-up generator.
• Crib ($10 per night), highchair ($5 per night), play pen ($10 per day), baby monitor ($5 per night), car seat ($5 per day), stroller ($10 per day), pool fence ($25 per night), bottle sterilizer ($5 per night) and toys ($5 to $10 per day) are available for guest use.
• Weddings and events for up to 60 people (sitting) and 100 people (standing) can be arranged at the villa with prior notice.