Villa Atacaya is a riverside retreat in south-west Bali, where you will find contemporary architecture, five spacious bedrooms, and an abundance of natural beauty, just 13 kilometers from the bright lights, shops, restaurants and nightlife of Seminyak, and only a few minutes' drive from one of the best golf courses in Asia.
The Villa is built into the contours of the valley, and it is blessed with a spellbinding view of the jungle-fringed river. This is a nature lovers paradise; a place where you will see kingfishers, enjoy birdsong during the day and be lulled to sleep at night by the sounds of running water. You will appreciate the choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, the glamorous bathrooms, the alfresco bar and the splendid 15 meter swimming pool, which appears to overflow into the river valley. The architectural design integrates natural water features including a pond fed by a holy spring and a creek that flows into the river. Sleek structures, ironwood-shingle roofs and eye-catching stone fittings and finishes a such as the bright white acid-marble terrace, the metallic slate bathrooms, and the river-rock bathtubs a reflect the ambiance of the location and the purity of the gorgeous surroundings.
Villa Atacaya shares a dedicated 400-square-meter wedding space, a driveway, parking area and staff service facilities with its neighbor Villa Iskandar. When the two villas are rented together they offer a 9-bedroom option for large groups of friends, extended families.
|Tax and Service Charge||15.50%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
STAFF AND SERVICES
• Housekeeping services.
• Chef services.
• Gardening services.
• Villa manager.
• Night time security.
• Welcome drink and fruit basket upon arrival.
• Nightly turn-down service.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
• Cost of food and beverages.
• Driver services: USD $35 per day for 8 hours (excluding petrol).
• Spa services.
• Babysitting services.
|Suite 1|Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5|Studio||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Villa Atacaya is situated in a jungle-fringed river gorge close to the village of Beraban in Bali’s Tabanan regency, which is known as Bali’s ‘rice bowl’ due to its vast terraced rice fields. This quaint village bordering a river is a rare example of a traditional Balinese community barely touched by tourism and the rapid development to the south of the island. Villa guests are accorded a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the friendly villagers. The nearest surf beaches, including Echo Beach, are about eight kilometres from the villa.
• Seminyak| Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave (13km). Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, Merah Putih, La Lucciola, ‘Petitenget’, Old Man’s, Sardine and Métis.
• Echo Beach| A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (8km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming.
• Tabanan Regency| Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. You may wish to visit the breathtaking panorama of the Jatiluwih rice terraces (40km), which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 for its preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques. At a height of 850m above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Alternatively, head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
• Nirwana Bali Golf Club: 4 km
• Echo Beach, Canggu: 8 km
• Tanah Lot: 4 km
• Seminyak: 13 km
• Kuta: 21 km
• Ubud: 31 km
• Denpasar Airport: 25 km
• Jatiluwih rice terraces: 40km
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097