If you are seeking a chic pad in the heart of Bali's sophisticated Seminyak neighbourhood that's stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, then look no further than Villa Jajaliluna. Located just a short stroll from the beach, this elegant four-bedroom villa, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offers total peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
Decorated in neutral tones enlivened with bright splashes of colour, Villa Jajaliluna is a soothing and calming oasis to return to after exploring the neighbourhood's funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas or trendy bars. With your own in-house Chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it is also ideal for those who would rather just stay put and absorb the serenity of the villa.
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise within the vibrant and upmarket neighbourhood of Seminyak, on Bali's southwest coast. Just a stone's throw from the beach and a multitude of fine restaurants and bars, this four-bedroom villa is the ultimate location for those wanting to be close to the action but also seeking a quiet place to chill out and relax.
Luminous with a white facade, French-style shutters, terrazzo tiles, Palimanan stone surrounds and bengkirai wood floors, the villa combines modern and colonial architecture to create a tropical oasis. Inspiration is drawn from the island itself - the beautiful light and colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans.
Built around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool, the villa is practical and compact but offers plenty of space with three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air conditioned bedrooms with large en suite bathrooms.
To complement the villa, guests are treated to five-star service from two butlers, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef. Whether it is mixing cocktails by the pool, preparing an outdoor seafood barbecue, arranging a private yoga class or playing a game on the Nintendo Wii with the kids, Villa Jajaliluna's warm and friendly staff will do their utmost to make you feel at home.
Jajaliluna's two-storey pavilion features two living areas where guests can unwind and relax. The downstairs lounge opens widely onto a timber deck bordering the pool but can be closed off in inclement weather. With cool terrazzo floors, ceiling fan, rattan sofa and comfortable arm chairs, this is the perfect place to sit back and enjoy your favourite music on the Denon sound system. To the rear of the lounge is a small walled garden with a cascading water-wall that creates a soothing ambiance.
A Palimanan stone staircase with glass balustrade leads to the mezzanine TV lounge. Equipped with an L-shaped white leather sofa, beanbags, ceiling fan, a large satellite TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, this makes a great space for the kids to hang out. This room also opens onto the balcony overlooking the pool.
The villa's media room is housed in a single-storey poolside pavilion, characterized by an ironwood floor and vaulted roof. Bi-fold doors on three sides can be opened to enjoy the natural breeze or closed for air conditioned comfort. Equipped with a 42" satellite TV, DVD player, Denon surround-sound system and movie box, this is the spot to enjoy a film while relaxing on the deep-cushioned sofas. One wall is fitted with bamboo cupboards and shelves stocked with books and artifacts, while twin alcoves showcase white Buddha-head statues resting on pedestals.
Opposite the media room, across the pool, lies the open-plan kitchen/dining pavilion. The predominately white kitchen is fitted with a stainless steel oven and stove, wok burner, large fridge, coffee machine and microwave, and features a teak bar with six bar stools where guests can sit and sip cocktails while the chef prepares dinner. This pavilion also offers a choice of fan-cooled tropical living or enclosed air conditioned comfort.
The dining area is furnished with a fabulous square dining table (seats eight) and opens out onto the poolside deck. One wall features numerous artifacts, a cigar box (stocked for guest enjoyment) and a blue and white painted boat named 'Jajaliluna'.
The dazzling T-shaped swimming pool with cool aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic tiles forms the focal point of the villa and is fitted with recessed lights to create a lovely night-time ambiance.
Four separate poolside areas cater for different moods: for sun seekers, the Palimanan stone sun terrace is furnished with loungers and umbrellas; for reading or socializing, a timber deck is shaded by sails and furnished with two round rattan sofas; for outdoor dining, the white washed teak dining table and barbecue await, and for those that wish to doze there is a sheltered daybed, guarded by two Thai statues.
The well-kept garden courtyard features bougainvillea, frangipani trees, coconut palms, native ginger and a small lawn. An outdoor shower is convenient for rinsing off after a swim in the pool or a trip to the beach.
OFFERS | PROMOTIONS
EARLY BIRD | Enjoy up to 15% off the rental price with booking Jajaliluna 150 days before check-in.
Offer does not apply to New Year's week. | Contact a reservations manager for more information.
Offer valid from 2019-04-01 to 2021-03-31
For travel between 2019-04-01 and 2021-03-31
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Shoulder||Aug 23 2020 to Oct 17 2020||$1,160 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 18 2020 to Dec 14 2020||$990 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 15 2020 to Dec 25 2020||$1,330 per Night||5 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2020 to Jan 4 2021||$1,620 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Landline for local calls. Mobile phone coverage.
• Baby equipment (high chair, crib, car seat, bottle sterilizer).
• Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
• Wireless internet access.
• Welcome drink and fruit basket.
• Daily afternoon tea with sweets.
• Turndown services.
• Personal service by the villa staff including a full time manager, housekeeper, Chef/cook, security and attendants.
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||3 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s 'Eat St', where you will find every type of cuisine possible - Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beach side service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
• Bali boasts hundreds of ancient temples (pura): at Petitenget Beach entrance (1 km), Pura Dalem Petitenget appears unassuming, but is actually one of the island's key temples, with sixteenth century origins. Considered sacred (and associated with ghostly tales), visitors should be respectfully attired to enter. Regular colourful ceremonies are held here, or on the holy area of beach opposite.
• Stylish nightspots are within staggering distance, located both in Petitenget and Seminyak. Amongst all the hip bars, don’t miss one of Asia's most famed beach clubs, Ku De Ta, on Seminyak beachfront - an absolute must for sunset cocktails. Seminyak also boasts superb shopping, with designer boutiques, antique stores, art galleries and more.
• The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung.
• Jet-lagged and can’t sleep? Need to glam-up before a big night out or pamper yourself after one? Jajaliluna is surrounded by world-class spas but Away Spa, at W Retreat Bali, a short stroll away, is one of Bali's most glamorous and lavish, and is open 24 hours a day.
• A string of beaches renowned for their excellent surf breaks are easily accessible along this southwest coastline and are all in prime position for fabulous sunsets. Head to legendary surfer's haunt, Echo Beach (8 km) which conveniently provides post-surf sunset drinking.
• Alternatively, if you want to learn to surf, head down to the Double Six section of Legian Beach, home to Rip Curl School of Surf. With the surf school's long experience and Legian's manageable waves and warm, sandy-bottomed seas, this is a great spot for novice surfers, and for excellent brunches at one of the beachfront restaurants.
• With a five star International rating, certified international instructors and over 40 school horses including school masters, Bali Equestrian Centre is a world-class destination for both riders and tourists. The facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family - pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides. After riding there is a beautiful architecturally designed restaurant, pool area and playground to be enjoyed by all.
• Adrenaline junkies and adventure seekers can get their fix white water rafting down the Ayung River north of Ubud, while culture vultures can head into Ubud's town centre and explore the traditional market and wonderful art galleries.
• Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot (18 km), one of Bali's biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savored at sunset; make sure you receive a blessing from the resident Hindu Priests.
• To escape the crowds, drive westwards past Tanah Lot, heading for the relatively uncharted West Bali region. Here, the charming Tabanan Regency reveals terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black sand beaches dotted with fishing communities - archetypal landscape for which Bali is famed.
• Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
• Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialize in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalized day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
• Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097