West Coast casual meets New York loft attitude in this sunswept beach house, set on some sixty feet of dazzling ocean frontage on Pacific Coast Highway. Within the large, private atrium-style courtyard, stairs rise to a house-spanning rooftop deck with spectacular views of the coastline. It offers room for expansive dining and seating areas, with conversations set to the music of waves. In the courtyard below, a double-door entry opens to a single sweeping room with minimal divisions. The high-ceilinged galley kitchen, dining room and living room spaces share a single vast wall of windows and sliding glass doors that frame whitecap views and the blue horizon. They and the master suite open to one long view deck. Two more bedrooms and a large, luxurious bathroom are on the downstairs level. A three-car garage completes the property. Set on the east end of Malibu Beach, the home is minutes from the Getty Villa and coastal shopping and dining.
Please inquire for rates.
• Please Note: In compliance with the "Dark Sky Ordinance", lights on the upstairs patio have been disabled.
• Early & Late check in/out may be available at an additional fee.
• Additional guests may be permitted at an additional fee.
• Pets may be permitted at an additional fee.
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a Villa Specialist for exact pricing details.
• Please note that the minimum night requirement will vary based on when the property is booked.
|Bedroom 3 | Primary
|Shared bathroom between Bedroom 2 & 3.
|Bathroom 3 | Primary
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri