Our private colonial-style villas are truly the ultimate home away from home experience, they all at least 6,500 square feet in size and they all look to the Pacific Ocean. The twilight breeze through the balcony doors is delightful as all have big terraces with an infinity pools. All with can't-get-out-of, own-brand beds and amenities, state of the art kitchen and spacious living areas with cathedral ceilings where all can be together and at the same time get their own privacy. All of those with a unique service that will make you feel like home but with a Four Seasons style.Read More
STAY ONE NIGHT FREE
Book your stay in the Four Seasons Resort in Punta Mita with Rental Escapes for 4 nights and get the 4th night free!
Subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Offer valid from 2020-03-26 to 2020-12-25
For travel between 2020-03-26 and 2020-12-25
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Dec 2 2020 to Dec 19 2020||$7,214 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 2 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$7,214 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$5,093 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• 6,475 to 7,895 square feet
• Multi-line telephone with voicemail
• Cribs, pool fences and baby proofing available
• L'Occitane toiletries
The Four Seasons Punta Mita is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Welcome amenity
• Personal villa host for check-in and check-out
• Housekeeping services (twice daily)
• Daily newspaper
• Two golf carts for the duration of the stay (each cart seats up to four people)
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
Located within a 400-acre nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahia de Banderas, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, yet feels a world away.
• Destined to become the heart of the Resort, the new Dos Catrinas menu sizzles with exceptional Mexican food: traditional fare with a contemporary twist and mouth-watering craft cocktails created by the best in Riviera Nayarit.
• Experience cool ocean breezes and Punta Mita's best sunsets as you dine at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, a seafood-centric grill and restaurant.
• Meaning 'sacred place by the ocean' in native Huichol, Aramara combines contemporary Asian cooking techniques with seafood fresh from the shores of Punta Mita and the neighbouring fishing village of Sayulita.
• Linger over cocktails and lunch at Tamai Pool Bar, or savour caviar and Champagne during sunset, at our open-air bar located next to the adults-only pool.
• Stop in for a quick bite or toast a successful 18-holes at Top of the Tail named for our signature island green. You'll find us on the upper level of the clubhouse, overlooking our two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses and the ocean.
• Gently swaying daybeds, light seafood dishes and evening fire pits invite all-day relaxation at The Shack on Las Cuevas Beach.
• From fresh fruit smoothies and coffee drinks to sundowners with live music, the laid-back Cora Lounge is an inviting, all-day retreat overlooking the Nuna Pool and the ocean.
PUNTA MITA BAHIA GOLF COURSE
This Jack Nicklaus-designed course features panoramic views of Bahia de Banderas, a hole nestled on the beach just steps from Punta Mita's famed El Faro surf spot, and stunning lakes and water features.
PUNTA MITA PACIFICO GOLF COURSE
Home to the famed 'Tail of the Whale' - the world’s only natural island green - this all-level, Jack Nicklaus-designed course offers views across the Sierra Madre Mountains, Bahia de Banderas and the Pacific.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097