COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Estate Alamo, located in an exclusive gated residential community, this is an architecturally stunning oceanfront property with six spacious bedrooms, a living and dining room, media room, and a beach side terrace cantilevered over the ocean. In addition to this oceanfront splendor is a dramatic entry. From the private parking area, a fabulous wooden walkway welcomes you as you descend to the house through a manicured jungle. You hear the waves, feel the ocean breezes and then glimpse the oceanfront splendor through giant archway over a coy pond.
The outdoor area is bounded by a 75 foot infinity pool extending the width of your oceanview. In front are the waves and distant, ever changing mountain landscape across the bay with gulls and pelicans in the morning, the glow of sunset at dusk and starry night skies. Next to the pool is a lounging area and an outdoor dining/lunch table with an authentic Italian pizza oven. There is also a Jacuzzi.
The design and decor of Estate Alamo are Mexican inspired. Each bedroom takes the name of a famous Mexican place and is dressed with its unique regional charm. The public areas of the house have carefully curated, original Mexican artisan crafts.
Estate Alamo is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Two satellite TV's with American and Mexican broadcasting
• Home theater with Apple TV, Blu ray player, surround sound and iPod dock
• Fax machine, scanner and printer
• Board games
• Baby equipment (upon request) available
• Yoga/fitness room
• Alfresco dining
• Covered parking
• Tennis equipment, paddle board, surf boards, kite board and kayaks are available for guest use
• Chef services (8 AM to 9 PM, three meals per day
• Chef's assistant
• Laundry services
• Daily housekeeping services (10 AM to 3 PM)
• Butler services (lunch and dinner)
• On-call manager
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Personalized residence or villa orientation tour
• Cook services available with extra charge
• Preferential tee times and a special greens fee rate
• Pre-arrival itinerary planning
• Airport pick up and drop off
• Pre-arrival grocery shopping
• In-house spa services
• Babysitting services
• Car rental arrangements
• Restaurant reservations
• Booking of tours and excursions
• Villa provisioning for your food or wine selection
• Consumption of food and beverages at cost
• Activities and excursions
• Staff gratuity
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
El Farallon is a beautiful development that sits steps away from Los Veneros, one of the best beaches in the banderas bay. All of the estates in this development have amazing views of the ocean and beautiful beaches to swim, snorkel or surf, all in a very private setting; they also have access to the beach club at Los Veneros that sits in a beautiful and peaceful beach of white sand.
El Farallon is a lively destination where visitors can delight in the turquoise-blue ocean and fine sands as well as the various activities offered in this unbeatable climate. And of course, there is no better way to enjoy the late afternoon than by taking in a breathtaking sunset accompanied by the crashing waves as you read a great book.