COVID-19 Response:During these unprecedented times, the safety and well-being of our guests are our top priority. We've implemented more flexible payment and cancellation terms to support our guests. Read More.
Villa Stella is located along the coastal road, only two miles from the center of Amalfi, one of the most enchanting spots of this renown coastline. Surrounded by green olive groves, pine trees and many other Mediterranean plants, this two story villa (approximately 2 700 square feet) features also a separate dependence on ground level. The ample terraces on three different levels, covered by violet bougainvillea pergolas, make the layout of this villa unique.
Stella is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Parking for up to 3 cars
• Water and electricity (300 kWh per week).
• Mid-week change of bed and bath linens (Wednesday).
• Housekeeping service (four hours per day, Monday to Friday).
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Electricity consumption over 300 kWh (0.42 euros per kWh).
• Heating and air conditioning (0.42 kWh).
• Additional housekeeping service (15 euros per hour).
• Continental breakfast (15 euros per person per day, minimum eight guests).
• Cook service (250 euros per meal, up to 9 to 12 guests, cost of food is extra).
• Welcome dinner (60 euros per person, includes wine, minimum eight guests).
• Personal laundry and ironing service (15 euros per hour).
• Grocery delivery fee (30 euros per delivery).
• Telephone charges (0.20 euros per unit).
Special Health and Safety Measures
Disinfectant used for cleaning
Enhanced cleaning practices
High-touch surfaces disinfected
Linens washed at high-temp
Masks and Distancing protocols during Check-in/Checkout
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome