It was the property of the Counts of Provence, created a fiefdom by Henry III in 1576, and the greatest Provencal families owned it in turn. Eight hectares of almond trees, four hectares of truffle oaks and some olive trees round out the estate's products and also this landscape so typical of Provence.
The chateau counts 2 000 square metres of living spaces and can accommodate up to 22 guests. Renovated with traditional setting and elegant decoration, rooms have outstanding views of the properties, entirely refurbished with precious and authentic furniture keeping modern comfort up to date.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jul 1 2019 to Aug 31 2019||€13,062 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Sep 1 2019 to Apr 4 2020||€13,562 per Night||3 Nights|
• 2 000 square metres of living space.
• Dining area (seats 24 guests).
• Nespresso coffee maker.
• Crib and high chairs available.
• Petanque court.
• Cigar room.
• Sun loungers (16) and parasols (4).
• Tennis rackets and balls provided.
• Linens and towels provided.
• L'Occitane toiletries.
• Housekeeping services.
• Laundry services.
• Butler services.
• Garden maintenance.
• Maintenance man.
• Villa manager.
• Continental breakfast (sliced bread with butter/jam/honey, cheese, meat, croissants, pastries, rolls, fruit juice and various hot beverages).
• French tea time.
• Chef services (prepares meals for lunch and dinner, food and drinks at extra cost).
• Meet and greet (French, English, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese).
• Porter and luggage carrying services.
• Welcome basket (almonds, bottle of wine, welcome letter, honey and olive oil).
• Nespresso capsules.
EXTRA COST (advance notice may be required)
• Wine tasting.
• Oenology courses.
• Wine safari.
• Cooking classes with Chef.
• Ironing services.
• Massages, spa treatment, yoga classes, private coach and hairdresser.
• Car and driver.
|Suite 1 | Junior||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Prestige||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4 | Prestige||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5 | Prestige||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6 | Prestige||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7 | Prestige||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8 | Prestige||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9 | Junior||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 10||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Junior||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Prestige||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4 | Prestige||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Prestige||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Prestige||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 7 | Prestige||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Prestige||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 9 | Junior||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 11||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Close to the village of Rognes-en-Provence and next to the wonderful city of Aix-en-Provence, Chateau Candolle is an exceptional dwelling set in a great and peaceful environment.
10 minutes to Aix-en-Provence.
30 minutes to Marseille.
40 minutes to Avignon and Cannes.
20 minutes to Aix-en-Provence TGV Station.
40 minutes to Marseille Marignanne.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097