With your family or friends, enjoy the cosy and luxurious comfort of the SHL Lodge, accommodating up to 15 persons.
After an intense skiing day, one will find the warmth and well deserved relief near the fireplace, in the sumptuous lounge of the Chalet, or on the mezzanine that displays an extensive library.
Rebuilt as a hamlet of ancient wood faithful to the traditional Savoyard style, this magnificent Chalet is located on the Chaudanne slopes.
True ode to idleness, the terraces and balcony, oriented to the South, offer a unique and unobstructed panorama on the valley slopes.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|12 Dec - 19 Dec||Dec 12 2021 to Dec 19 2021||€46,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 9 2022||€58,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|10 Jan - 30 Jan||Jan 12 2022 to Jan 30 2022||€52,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|31 Jan - 27 Feb||Jan 31 2022 to Feb 27 2022||€58,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|28 Feb - 17 Apr||Feb 28 2022 to Apr 17 2022||€48,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Inquire for more information regarding rates, taxes, or fees.
Rates are inclusive of VAT.
Meribel is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Three hours of daily cleaning
• Wifi, satellite package
• Linen, towels and slippers
• A hairdryer and Caudalie amenities
• Toys for children
• DVD library
• Relaxation area with counter-current swimming pool, hammam, and lounge room
• Underground wine cellar built inside the mountain rock
• Dining room with a dining table that can accommodate 15 guests
• Home cinema room
• Two heated secured garages
• Coffee, tea, water, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Chef to prepare all planned breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Butler to serve breakfast and planned meals and manages the chalet
• Welcome glass of vintage wine
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Ski pass
• Ski equipment rental
• Ski lessons, instructor and mountain guide
• Cook for planned meals
• Cost of food and beverages
• Access to the wine cellar
• Spa services
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Provisions of adults' and children's bikes
• Stand-up paddleboards
• Inflatable kayak for 2 persons
|Suite 1|Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2|Guest Bedroom||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 3|Guest Bedroom||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 4|Guest Bedroom||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 5|Children's Room||3 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6|Children's Room||3 Child||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1|Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2|Guest Suite||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3|Guest Suite||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4|Guest Suite||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5|Kids||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6|Kids||Toilet, Shower|
SHL Lodge benefits from the most beautiful location at the heart of Méribel ski resort, only 30 metres from the slopes and two steps from the city centre.
• Moutiers Train Station| 30 minutes by car.
• Geneva Airport| 2 hours by car.
• Lyon Airport| 2 hours and 10 minutes by car.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097