EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Book 60 days in advance before March 31 2020 and get an Early Bird Discount of 10% off the nightly rate!
Kokomo Private Island fuses unscripted luxury with the bounty of space and the generosity of time to do as much (or as little) and your holiday heart desires. Cradled by the world's fourth largest reef, the Great Astrolabe, our stunning unspoiled and naturally immaculate island is more than a backdrop, it's your home for as long as you choose to linger.
The reef provides a virtual portal into an unparalleled underwater world, while our land experiences offer a paradise for adventure seekers, a restorative sanctuary for families and an enticing retreat for honeymooners.
Kokomo Private Island will absorb your idea of luxury - whatever that might look like for you.
One Bedroom Villa
Spread sparingly along the islands east and west beaches, the one-bedroom Beachfront Villas offer absolute privacy, stunning ocean views and direct beach access, securing you your own private slice of paradise. Each villa boasts an open plan layout, with large lounges and kitchenettes, offering unrivaled views of the ocean. Sliding doors separate the generous living area and spacious master bedroom, featuring walk-in wardrobe, bathroom with rain shower, deep bathtub and double vanity, which leads out to a courtyard with outdoor shower.
Traditional in design, the villa interiors are adorned with Fijian nuances while reflecting their natural surroundings. Beautifully woven matting decorates the raised ceiling and exposed timber pole roof beams, with magi-magi (coconut fiber) wrapped joints; each individually hand woven with intricate patterns that depict traditional motifs and designs.
Each has its own private infinity pool, spacious deck, complete with sun loungers and large sun bed all contained within a lush, walled garden; the perfect space to watch the sunset over the Great Astrolabe reef.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Standard Rate||Apr 28 2021 to Jul 5 2021||$2,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Festive||Jul 6 2021 to Jul 20 2021||$2,900 per Night||1 Nights|
|Standard Rate||Jul 21 2021 to Sep 19 2021||$2,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Festive||Sep 20 2021 to Oct 5 2021||$2,900 per Night||1 Nights|
|Standard Rate||Oct 6 2021 to Dec 19 2021||$2,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 11 2022||$2,900 per Night||5 Nights|
|Standard Rate||Jan 12 2022 to Mar 31 2022||$2,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 1 2022 to Apr 27 2022||$2,900 per Night||1 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Check-in: 3PM Check-Out: 12PM
Kokomo Private Island Resort is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Non-alcoholic beverages
• Non-motorised water activities and island facilities
• Dedicated nanny from 9am–5pm for infants up to 3-years | Kaji (kids’) Club, from 9am–9pm
• One introductory spa and dive voucher per villa, per stay
• Laundry and pressing
• one Tank Scuba Dive per stay,
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Round Trip Domestic air transfers (Shared or Private)
Standard Package(150$ Per Person)
• A Selection of local beers
• A Choice selection of Spirits
• Daily Cocktail
• Australian and New Zealand red, white and sparkling wine
Premium Package(200$ Per Person)
• All Beverages from the standard Package and with a greater selection that includes international wine, beer, and spirits.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
Kokomo Private Island Resort, Fiji
Kokomo Private Island Fiji is a place with just as much emphasis on the natural beauty of the landscape as there is on the resort. It’s a serenity filled space, which is brought to life by the genuine warmth found in Fijian hospitality; and it’s somewhere to meet, to celebrate, to laugh, to relax, to enjoy seamless hospitality and to squeeze the last remaining minutes from each resplendent sunset - with those you love.
Kokomo has built its foundation on driving positive change in this arena. We’ve made it our priority to connect and invest in our island, our community and the environment that surround us.We provide our guests with grandeur while minimizing our impact. This is sustainable luxury.
Setting a new standard in Fijian cuisine, indulge your senses in a place where island grown and locally sourced produce is transformed into decadent gourmet meals. Beachfront, poolside, destination and in-villa dining is available from sunrise to sunset. All menus are updated daily and champion Fiji’s seasonal, flavorsome produce.
• Walker D’plank Tucked within a small cove behind the arrival jetty, walk down the plank and leap into the flavors of Asian inspired street food.The restaurants no menu policy creates a point of difference, with the chef preparing dishes based on your favorite foods. Offering an amazing sunset view, Walker D’Plank is the ultimate place for a romantic rendezvous.
• Kokocabana Adjacent to our resort pool, the Kokocabana is open for refreshments, lunch and dinner. The Cabana has a smoothie, juice and dessert bar open all day. From 11am onwards the cheese and charcuterie counter opens and the chef begins cooking in the wood fired pizza oven. Guests can enjoy a glass of wine, beer or mixer with a charcuterie board or build their own gourmet pizza.
• Beach Shack Located on the west beach, next to the arrival jetty, the Beach Shack serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The perfect place to watch the sunset while sipping a cocktail, before indulging in a delectable dining experience. A daily tasting menu is available for dinner.
ACTIVITIES AND WELLNESS
Water Sports Enjoy one of the best dive and snorkelling spots on the planet and explore the world beneath the water, go deep sea fishing, kayak around the island at sunrise or take an excursion to a nearby island to explore underwater caves before embarking on a trek to a secret waterfall. Kokomo Private Island has it all.
Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary Designed to connect to the natural beauty of the island while embracing traditional Fijian nuances, Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary is nestled in a lush, tropical garden. The Relaxation Pavilion is located at the heart of the Sanctuary and serves as a place to start your journey, transition and relax between treatments or practice, and complete your experience with a fresh juice, smoothie or bliss-ball in a tranquil environment.
Tennis and Basketball Located in the center of the island is the fully equipped tennis court with lights if you prefer to play in cooler conditions, after sunset.If you are a novice or you wish you improve your tennis skills, coaches can teach you the basics of the game. Likewise, for the basketball fanatics, the basketball court is located next to the tennis court.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097